Member

Talking **AMAZING NEW GIN COCKTAILS** Real show stoppers!

My friend recently made some 'Gordon's Sloe Sparkle's' at a dinner party and they went down a storm! Sloe gin, pomegranates and champagne. Oh my!

We all asked for the recipe and she sent us a link to the site below. Not only are there 5 new gin recipes from Gordon's (and lets face it, it's the best gin) there are videos from Gordon Ramsay, three Ramsay food recipes and fun games to play at your dinner party!

I can’t wait to host my next party to put them all into practice!

Welcome to Gordon's | Gateway

Give them a go! They're amazing