FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Red Bull & Vodka - Official name? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/33968-red-bull-vodka-official.html)

MatGyver 07-09-2004 07:31 PM

Red Bull & Vodka - Official name?

I was in a bar this weekend and heard someone order a drink by name
that I didn't recognize so didn't really pay attention to. I saw the
bar tender pour and red bull and vodka, and give it to the patron. The
name of the drink must have been the name I didn't recognize. I hadn't
realized they're had been a name given to this drink.

So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
and Vodka?

Thanks

Jeremiah T. Isaacs 08-09-2004 05:38 PM

MatGyver > wrote:
> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
> and Vodka?

crap.

ok, so that's just like, my opinion, man (to paraphrase the dude).

- j
--
http://www.io.com/~jti/ drivel, in esperanto, new and improved
http://www.fluoroscopickid.com electronic music

Jeremiah T. Isaacs 08-09-2004 05:38 PM

Matt Probert 08-09-2004 08:11 PM

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:38:03 -0500 "Jeremiah T. Isaacs"
> broke off from drinking a cup of tea at to write:

>MatGyver > wrote:
>> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
>> and Vodka?

>crap.

ROTFL!

Or perhaps "cat sick" ?

It certainly tastes like it!

Matt

--
The Probert Encyclopaedia - Beyond Britannica
http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com

Matt Probert 08-09-2004 08:11 PM

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:38:03 -0500 "Jeremiah T. Isaacs"
> broke off from drinking a cup of tea at to write:

>MatGyver > wrote:
>> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
>> and Vodka?

>crap.

ROTFL!

Or perhaps "cat sick" ?

It certainly tastes like it!

Matt

hey 30-09-2004 02:55 PM

red bull n vodka only a buk 70!!!

hey 30-09-2004 02:55 PM

red bull n vodka only a buk 70!!!

[email protected] 06-02-2020 10:47 PM

On Tuesday, September 7, 2004 at 2:31:53 PM UTC-4, MatGyver wrote:
> I was in a bar this weekend and heard someone order a drink by name
> that I didn't recognize so didn't really pay attention to. I saw the
> bar tender pour and red bull and vodka, and give it to the patron. The
> name of the drink must have been the name I didn't recognize. I hadn't
> realized they're had been a name given to this drink.
>
> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
> and Vodka?
>
> Thanks

Y-bomb