MatGyver

Default Red Bull & Vodka - Official name?

I was in a bar this weekend and heard someone order a drink by name
that I didn't recognize so didn't really pay attention to. I saw the
bar tender pour and red bull and vodka, and give it to the patron. The
name of the drink must have been the name I didn't recognize. I hadn't
realized they're had been a name given to this drink.

So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
and Vodka?

Thanks
Jeremiah T. Isaacs

MatGyver > wrote:
> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
> and Vodka?

crap.

ok, so that's just like, my opinion, man (to paraphrase the dude).

- j
--
http://www.io.com/~jti/ drivel, in esperanto, new and improved
http://www.fluoroscopickid.com electronic music
Jeremiah T. Isaacs

MatGyver > wrote:
> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
> and Vodka?

crap.

ok, so that's just like, my opinion, man (to paraphrase the dude).

- j
--
http://www.io.com/~jti/ drivel, in esperanto, new and improved
http://www.fluoroscopickid.com electronic music
http://gin.porniverse.com all about gin
Matt Probert

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:38:03 -0500 "Jeremiah T. Isaacs"
> broke off from drinking a cup of tea at to write:

>MatGyver > wrote:
>> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
>> and Vodka?

>crap.

ROTFL!

Or perhaps "cat sick" ?

It certainly tastes like it!

Matt

--
The Probert Encyclopaedia - Beyond Britannica
http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com
Matt Probert

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:38:03 -0500 "Jeremiah T. Isaacs"
> broke off from drinking a cup of tea at to write:

>MatGyver > wrote:
>> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
>> and Vodka?

>crap.

ROTFL!

Or perhaps "cat sick" ?

It certainly tastes like it!

Matt

--
The Probert Encyclopaedia - Beyond Britannica
http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com

hey

red bull n vodka only a buk 70!!!
hey

red bull n vodka only a buk 70!!!
Posted to rec.food.drink

On Tuesday, September 7, 2004 at 2:31:53 PM UTC-4, MatGyver wrote:
> I was in a bar this weekend and heard someone order a drink by name
> that I didn't recognize so didn't really pay attention to. I saw the
> bar tender pour and red bull and vodka, and give it to the patron. The
> name of the drink must have been the name I didn't recognize. I hadn't
> realized they're had been a name given to this drink.
>
> So long story short - what is the official/accepted name of a Red Bull
> and Vodka?
>
> Thanks

Y-bomb

ABOUT THAT BULL FIGHTER GUY Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 24 25-07-2016 09:48 PM
i meant about the vodka, don't care about the seeds either way, but adding the vodka, that is a good thing, LEe Stormmee Barbecue 4 24-07-2009 12:36 AM
why vodka in "vodka cream sauce"? Eddie G[_1_] General Cooking 5 01-04-2007 07:23 AM
BULL! UC Wine 1 06-10-2006 03:02 PM
Red Bull and vodka maryanne kehoe General 3 08-12-2003 09:18 AM