Tj

Default Last Call for research Survey on Food and Health

Hey Everyone.

Many thanks to all that have completed the questionaire so far,
but I really need about another 500 responses to be able to
do the stats on the results. If you havn't had time to do this yet
I would really appriciate your views.

The survey can be found here - http://food.rrissey.com
and will be online until the 5th Sept 2004.
Many thanks to everyone

Tj

Matt Probert

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:43:47 GMT "Tj" > broke
off from drinking a cup of tea at University to write:

>Hey Everyone.
>
>Many thanks to all that have completed the questionaire so far,
>but I really need about another 500 responses to be able to
>do the stats on the results. If you havn't had time to do this yet
>I would really appriciate your views.
>
>The survey can be found here - http://food.rrissey.com
>and will be online until the 5th Sept 2004.
>Many thanks to everyone
>
>Tj

Not a very clear questionaire, and the education options are too
limited. I walked out of school at 15, with no qualifications, but
subsequently published scientific research!

I'd also suggest that straw polls of this nature are very susceptible
to multiple-submissions.

Matt

--
If your encyclopaedia doesn't list "widget glass", you're reading the wrong encyclopaedia.
The Probert Encyclopaedia. Its not the same.
Matt Probert

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:43:47 GMT "Tj" > broke
off from drinking a cup of tea at University to write:

>Hey Everyone.
>
>Many thanks to all that have completed the questionaire so far,
>but I really need about another 500 responses to be able to
>do the stats on the results. If you havn't had time to do this yet
>I would really appriciate your views.
>
>The survey can be found here - http://food.rrissey.com
>and will be online until the 5th Sept 2004.
>Many thanks to everyone
>
>Tj

Not a very clear questionaire, and the education options are too
limited. I walked out of school at 15, with no qualifications, but
subsequently published scientific research!

I'd also suggest that straw polls of this nature are very susceptible
to multiple-submissions.

Matt

--
If your encyclopaedia doesn't list "widget glass", you're reading the wrong encyclopaedia.
The Probert Encyclopaedia. Its not the same.
http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com
Stephen SG

Survey of Consumer Trends and Expectations in Food.

The survey is now closed, we would however like to thank all those who took
the time to take part.
A summary of the results from the questionnaire will be available
on this site once this MBA thesis has been approved.

"Matt Probert" > wrote in message
| On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:43:47 GMT "Tj" > broke
| off from drinking a cup of tea at University to write:
|
| >Hey Everyone.
| >
| >Many thanks to all that have completed the questionaire so far,
| >but I really need about another 500 responses to be able to
| >do the stats on the results. If you havn't had time to do this yet
| >I would really appriciate your views.
| >
| >The survey can be found here - http://food.rrissey.com
| >and will be online until the 5th Sept 2004.
| >Many thanks to everyone
| >
| >Tj
|

| Not a very clear questionaire, and the education options are too
| limited. I walked out of school at 15, with no qualifications, but
| subsequently published scientific research!
|
| I'd also suggest that straw polls of this nature are very susceptible
| to multiple-submissions.
|
| Matt
|
| --
| If your encyclopaedia doesn't list "widget glass", you're reading the
wrong encyclopaedia.
| The Probert Encyclopaedia. Its not the same.
| http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com

Stephen SG