FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Buddha Hand Lemons (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/32776-buddha-hand-lemons.html)

Grognard 27-08-2004 06:19 PM

Buddha Hand Lemons

I recall seeing a drink recipe in a book that called for lemon juice, and
suggested obtaining a type of lemon called a Buddha's Hand, if you could
find it. I actually found one at the supermarket, but now I don't
remember where I saw the recipe. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

--
G'Kar: With luck, they may never find you. But, if they do, you will
know pain. Na'Toth: And you will know fear. G'Kar: And then you will