Teddy

Default Quick 5 bucks for your bartending story

Hello fellow bartenders,

I am about to offer you something you just can't refuse.

I am developing a new product and I need input from you, my
fellow bartenders. Therefore I am going to send the first 30 people,
yes 30 people, keep in mind this message is going to thousands, a
crisp $5, US currency. Believe me, if you send me your address along
with your bartending story on how you make huge tips while bartending,
I will keep my word and I'll send you a 5 dollar bill to your front
door.

Ok, this is what I need from you in exchange for a 5 dollar bill. All
you have to do is send me an email to , with
very detailed description of who you are, when you started bartending
and how you make tips when you bartend. What I mean by your story is I
need you answer the
following questions as well:

1. If you are currently a bartender, how did you land your job?
Did you do anything out of the ordinarly or go out of your way to get
it?
If so, tell me your story and how the job is going?

2. What tips can you provide to newbie bartenders on making huge tips?
3. What are some of your favorite tips or tricks to generate more
cash flow at the end of the night?
4. Tell me a story about one night and a bad night.
5. Tell me what you want me to know, basically, tell me your
bartending story.

Thats it! Just answer all of the questions above, and I seriously
find it to be a lenghthy and great content that I can share, than I
will send you 5 bucks. Try me, do it and see and you can post here how
I kept my word.

All submissions are due in one week, by Sept. 2nd. I will review all
submissions and announce the winners Sept. 3rd.

So, take me up on my offer

Teddy
http://www.bartending-guide.com

---Make some easy money by telling me your bartending story---
Matt Probert

On 26 Aug 2004 20:00:20 -0700 (Teddy) broke
off from drinking a cup of tea at
http://groups.google.com to write:

>Hello fellow bartenders,
>
>I am about to offer you something you just can't refuse.

er actually I can... But anyway

>2. What tips can you provide to newbie bartenders on making huge tips?

Customer service.

Or, if you're female, a Wonderbra and a low-cut blouse. (Spare me the
sexist retaliations, I know, but it works).

Bearing in mind I'm writing from an English perspective.

Matt

--
If your encyclopaedia doesn't list "widget glass", you're reading the wrong encyclopaedia.
The Probert Encyclopaedia. Its not the same.
Matt Probert