St. Matthew

Default Sangria

<<Here in Chile "sangria" is white wine with lemmon juice and sugar,
is very good drink.>>

Mmmmm...
Stephen SG

I take it your interested in making the stuff?

"Fi" > wrote in message
| i think i'll stick to the Spanish version...
|

| (St. Matthew) wrote in message
. com>...
| > <<Here in Chile "sangria" is white wine with lemmon juice and sugar,
| > is very good drink.>>
| >

| > Mmmmm...

Stephen SG

"Fi" > wrote in message
| i think i'll stick to the Spanish version...
|

| (St. Matthew) wrote in message
. com>...
| > <<Here in Chile "sangria" is white wine with lemmon juice and sugar,
| > is very good drink.>>
| >

| > Mmmmm...

Stephen SG

St Matthew the drink can use either white or red wine but in Spain the true
Sangria is
fortified with a combination of other drinks.

Stephen SG

"St. Matthew" > wrote in message
om...
| <<Here in Chile "sangria" is white wine with lemmon juice and sugar,
| is very good drink.>>
|

| Mmmmm...

Stephen SG

St Matthew the drink can use either white or red wine but in Spain the true
Sangria is
fortified with a combination of other drinks.

Stephen SG

om...

White Sangria Jane Recipes (moderated) 0 02-06-2006 11:08 PM
Sangria ??? Gary Wine 5 25-07-2005 06:22 PM
Sangria [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 21-06-2005 04:26 AM
Sangria Vincent Wine 2 22-12-2004 05:02 PM
Sangria St. Matthew General 0 27-08-2004 01:18 AM