cherry

Default some receipes

Hello,
can somebody tell me how to make GOOD :
pina collada ?
margarita ?
san frangisko ?
thank you

DrinkBoy

"cherry" pleads:
> can somebody tell me how to make GOOD :
> pina collada, margarita, san frangisko...

---------------------

The Piña Colada is originally, and best, made with Coco Lopez Cream of
Coconut. Here is the recipe from their site
(http://www.cocolopez.com/pinacolada.html):

Piña Colada
2 ounces Coco Lopez Real Cream of Coconut
2 ounces Pineapple Juice
1 1/2 ounces Rum
1 cup ice
Mix in blender until smooth

The Margarita is a drink that is hard to accurately trace back to its
true origins (yes, I know about "that" origin story, whichever it is
you are thinking about, but there is significant contradictions to all
of the stories I've heard that I'm not going to point to one as being
the true origin). But by virtually all accounts it is a drink that is
correctly:

a) made with just Tequila, Cointreau, Lime Juice
b) not blended

Myself, the recipe that I've settled in on is:

Margarita
3 parts silver tequila
2 parts Cointreau
1 part fresh squeezed lime juice
Shake with ice, strain into a Margarita glass with crushed ice.
Optional: coat the rim of the glass with salt.

As for the "san frangisko"... sorry, can't say that I've ever heard of
it.

-Robert Hess
www.DrinkBoy.com