FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Rhubarb drink (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/27591-rhubarb-drink.html)

Hiu On Mack 09-07-2004 11:36 PM

Rhubarb drink

Does any one know how to make drink out of rhubarb? They just keep
growing and growing in my garden and i don't know what to do with it.
Thanks.

Hiu On Mack

[email protected] 11-07-2004 08:30 PM

Rhubarb drink

(Hiu On Mack) wrote in message . com>...
> Does any one know how to make drink out of rhubarb? They just keep
> growing and growing in my garden and i don't know what to do with it.
> Thanks.
>
> Hiu On Mack

I asked a woman at the farmers market about juicing Rhubard. She said
it would be so sour, that the amount of sugar you'd have to add would
make it undrinkable. But There's still hope! I lot of people in the
winemaking group have made wine from the stuff. You might want to go
there.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...fts.winemaking