Marc Bradley

Default *** £525.00 for talking to your pubs landlord ****

I am personally paying £10.00 for every pub you get listed with www.smoothbeer.com Huge bonus if you get 10 pubs listed but then:

If you get 25 pubs listed the total commission that you get is an incredible £525.00

Simply go to the site, click on the link on the front page, download an application form and visit your local, get the landlord to join and thats it. You get money. BIG MONEY

Hope you have great business with us this year

Take care

Marc Bradley
www.smoothbeer.com

ps, did I forget to tell you that you get 525 pounds in commision for only 25 pubs?