Lesley Gault

Default Bubbly!!

Can anyone suggest a good bottle of Bubbly at around £20. Usually go
for Moet or Mumm but fancy something different!!
Richard Hurwitz

We like Veuve Clicquot in that price range--Dom Perignon if we're
feeling rich, but try some of the Spanish Cavas. They're usually pretty
good and really inexpensive.

Lesley Gault wrote:
> Can anyone suggest a good bottle of Bubbly at around £20. Usually go
> for Moet or Mumm but fancy something different!!

Lesley Gault

Richard Hurwitz > wrote in message om>...
> We like Veuve Clicquot in that price range--Dom Perignon if we're
> feeling rich, but try some of the Spanish Cavas. They're usually pretty
> good and really inexpensive.
>
> Lesley Gault wrote:
> > Can anyone suggest a good bottle of Bubbly at around £20. Usually go
> > for Moet or Mumm but fancy something different!!

Thanks for the info I will gie the Veuve Clicquot a go at the
weekend!! I've had a few problems with Cavas in the past - mostly the
sourness of them but will look out for some Spanish ones.
Blair P. Houghton

Richard Hurwitz > wrote:
>We like Veuve Clicquot in that price range--Dom Perignon if we're
>feeling rich, but try some of the Spanish Cavas. They're usually pretty
>good and really inexpensive.

Dom used to be good, but tastes like paint stripper any more.

Veuve Cliquot is always tasty.

--Blair
"88. Last decent year."

TN: Bubbly Chenin, Dry Riesling DaleW Wine 0 06-08-2014 03:25 AM
Bubbly Gruet lleichtman Wine 0 26-12-2011 06:55 PM
Still bubbly after all this time - what is it? Rob Winemaking 6 11-07-2005 11:45 PM
TN Christmas Eve Bubbly Ed Rasimus Wine 0 25-12-2004 09:05 PM
TN Christmas Eve Bubbly Ed Rasimus Wine 0 25-12-2004 09:05 PM