Fatima

Default No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

La Site Communique; 14/02/2004 16:24:17

>>> Commence >>> >>>

Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day.=20
We hope this Communication finds you in good health and with Great =
Spirit.

La Site is proud and privileged to field itself as the favoured meeting =
point and dating site, for you, the UseNet Community

We wish to extend our best wishes by way of giving you a free, 30 day, =
full-on Platinum Membership.

This will give everyone a fair 30 days to fully test drive the site.=20

This is a no-strings, zero-pressure offer to you so you are able to make =
an informed choice about joining us full time.=20

We are hoping that you find us soon.=20

Until then, our best wishes, adios and bye bye,
La Site Support Team.

Z1XCNF T-25756-U