FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Just for Fun ... Recipe Swap (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/27278-just-fun-recipe-swap.html)

Dr Smooth 28-01-2004 06:35 PM

Just for Fun ... Recipe Swap

Hello,

Back in December, I stumbled across Recipe-Swap, and just for fun I
joined their group. I have met a few really nice people (from all over
the world) and we have shared some great recipes. At the time, I was
looking for Mediterranean and North African (Moroccan) cuisine. It was
a pleasure to receive so many responses and, I might add, some great
food ideas.

Here is the link if you are interested.
http://www.recipe-swap.com/members/profit/

I am now looking for a strawberry-rhubarb wine, a raspberry wine and
raspberry-apple wine recipe in one gallon or 4 litre quantities. (Hey
you never know how it will turn out ??? and we have a lot of fruit in
the garden.) Since I have several years of wine making experience ...
you can send just the ingredients or any special tips ... I'll figure
the rest out :)

Feel free to contact me at

Cheers,

Scott ( alias Dr Smooth )