Max Mustermann

Default Party planning...

Hi all,

I'm going to plan a private cocktail party within a few weeks and I
don't know what drinks really to offer.

How do you guys decide what to offer when throwing a party?

I mean, do you have a sort of checklist that you tick off, like
number of guests
age group
alcolic / non alcoholic drinks
drinks suitable for certain occasions or themes
etc...

Regards,
Max
Richard Hurwitz

Martinis, vodka and gin, good Scotch, American Whiskey, beer,
non-alcoholic beer, sodas, cranberry juice (for cran and vodka), plenty
of ice, and different glasses for each drink.