Eric

Default cognac - what did i get? (hardy mystery bottle)

I received a bottle of Hardy 50yr cognac...it is in a black box, dark
green champagne shaped bottle, 750ml, label reads "Noces d'or
cinquantenaire...cres ancienne grande champagne" but it does not look
like any of the bottles I see on their website or on various liquor
stores online. It also says "etui luxe" on the back label. There is no
grade listed, that I can see, and I am just curious what I have picked
up.