Brent A. Musat

Default old bottle of Courvoisier VS

My father uncovered an old bottle of cognac that was his father's.
I'm trying to determine the age and the value of the bottle. There's
no specific date on the bottle. It just says Courvoisier Very Special
Cognac and it was imported through Miami, Florida and it still has the
tax paid stamp on the top and is unopened.

I've looked all over the web but haven't found any way to date or
price the bottle. Any ideas as to where to look? Thanks.

Empty Champagne or wine bottle as oil bottle and vented pourer Manda Ruby General Cooking 18 11-10-2010 09:02 PM
Help Identifying some Courvoisier Cognac [email protected] Wine 2 25-07-2005 12:40 AM
courvoisier XO Mirek Wine 10 20-07-2005 06:19 AM
Comparing bottle A vs bottle B over a couple of weeks P G Wine 5 13-05-2004 09:22 PM
great bottle cleaning tip for stuff that hardened inside the bottle Stephen Winemaking 0 19-12-2003 06:06 AM