Pete

Default supermarket wine bargains

I've just come across a site that lists all supermarket and
off-licence special offer prices - www.quaffersoffers.co.uk. It seems
free - I didn't have to register or anything - and it allows you to
search on any combination colour/type/grape/supermarket/price. It
seems a quick and easy way to find the best deals for Christmas vino!

Perhaps in the interests of truth and fair play I should say it's my
wife's site, and I had a small hand in it's construction - so I didn't
exactly "just come across it". However, that doesn't detract from the
fact that it's free, has no pop-ups or banner ads, and will help UK
dwellers seek out wine bargains. Visit it and find out for yourself!!

Pete Jones