FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Is 80 Proof Southern Comfort still made? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/27236-80-proof-southern-comfort.html)

maryanne kehoe 06-12-2003 04:53 AM

Is 80 Proof Southern Comfort still made?

I talked to my local liquor store, the clerk seems to think it isn't
made anymore, I only see the 35 and 100 proof (last time I saw 80 was in
the duty-free store at the aiport and they didn't have it the last time
I was there.)

Noddy Funeh 06-12-2003 10:24 PM

Is 80 Proof Southern Comfort still made?

Well, here (Ontario, Canada) Southern Comfort is 70 proof.

good luck,

- Noddy

maryanne kehoe 07-12-2003 02:12 AM

Is 80 Proof Southern Comfort still made?

Thanks!

Is 80 Proof Southern Comfort still made?

Group: rec.food.drink Date: Sat, Dec 6, 2003, 5:24pm From:
(Noddy=A0Funeh)