Business World Agency

Default Ukrainian Food Products: Export and Import

Dear Sirs!
The 23rd issue of the "UKRAINIAN FOOD PRODUCTS"
e-newspaper has been published
http://www.business.dp.ua/rusprod/product.htm
They read the e-newspaper regularly in Ukraine,
Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Lithuania, USA, Brazil,
Germany, Czech Republic and Poland

The "UKRAINIAN FOOD PRODUCTS" is the FREE daily
e-newspaper. It is received by all those interested
in events in food industry of Ukraine, Russia and
other CIS-countries, neighbor and foreign countries,
various segments of the World market - manufacturers
and traders, middlemen and suppliers, manufacturers
of equipment and packaging for food industry.

Information from Ukraine takes up one third of every
issue, the rest is publications on food industry of
the CIS countries (in details about Russia) and
foreign countries. The circulation of the e-newspaper
grows every month by about 1000 copies. The
subscribers a
- 60% - Ukraine,
- 30% - neighbor foreign countries,
- 10% - foreign countries.

During a month the e-newspaper publishes about 40 reviews.
All issues and reviews can be viewed and downloaded for
FREE http://www.business.dp.ua/rusprod/prodlast.htm

The e-newspaper is sent out everyday except for weekends
and holidays, via e-mail after 15:00 (Kiev time) as an
archived *.doc file.

How to subscribe to the daily e-newspaper
"UKRAINIAN FOOD PRODUCTS"
and send it to the agency:
- via phone-faxes: + 380 56 3701434, 3701435
- via e-mail:
- by snail-mail: P. O. Box 127, Dniepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Enterprise:
Phone (with city code):
Contact person:
Fax (with city code):
Postal address:
E-mail:
http://
Please, send us the daily e-newspaper
"UKRAINIAN FOOD PRODUCTS" FREE-OF-CHARGE
(via e-mail as a *.doc file)
with
"remove" in the SUBJECT line. After that Your e-mail address
will be deleted from the list.

How to publish advertisements in the daily e-newspaper
"UKRAINIAN FOOD PRODUCTS"
Cost of ONE advertisement (VAT-free, plus 0.5%
of advertisement tax)
BLACK-AND-WHITE ADVERTISEMENT
height/width,
mm, part of page in 10 issues in 20 issues
260x180 -1 page $20 $40
13x180 - 1/2 page $10 $20
13x90 - 1/4 page $5 $10
FULL COLOR ADVERTISEMENT
height/width,
mm, part of page in 10 issues in 20 issues
260x180 -1 page $40 $80
13x180 - 1/2 page $20 $40
13x90 - 1/4 page $10 $20
Placing brand with hyperlink on the site in the
corresponding section in 30 issues - $50, placing
the brand with hyperlink on the site under the
e-newspaper headline in 30 issues - $100
Cost of making an original draft is 10% of the cost
of the adÍertisement size.
The agency decides on where to put the advertisement.
When placing the advertisement according to the
client's wish, its cost doubles, when placing the
advertisement under the e-newspaper headline, its
cost triples. Discounts for advertisement agencies
and exhibition committees - 20%.

We advertise the sites of our subscribers FREE-OF-CHARGE
-
http://www.business.dp.ua/rusprod/prodsite.htm

We invite You to place an advertisement on the FREE
advertisement board
- http://www.business.dp.ua/rusprod/prodboard.htm
After that Your advertisement will be published in the
e-newspaper FREE-OF-CHARGE

We will inform You FREE-OF-CHARGE of the future exhibitions,
fairs and conferences
- http://www.business.dp.ua/rusprod/prodvist.htm

We advertise trade marks, distributed in Ukraine, FREE-OF-CHARGE
- http://www.business.dp.ua/rusprod/prodmarka.htm
We invite You to take part in the rating of trade marks.

If You have a site in the Internet, we invite You to our
FREE banner exchange system
- http://www.business.dp.ua/rusprod/bannerdata.htm

1861 exporters and 1125 importers of fdood products in the
"Ukraine. FOOD PRODUCTS. Exporters and Importers" data base
- http://www.business.dp.ua/rusprod/prodeximp.htm

Regards,
Ukrainian Food Products

Jack Schidt®

"Business World Agency" > wrote in message
> Dear Sirs!

Do you only market to males?

Jack XY

> The 23rd issue of the "UKRAINIAN FOOD PRODUCTS"

barry

Default Troll alert!!!

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Business World Agency" > wrote in message
> > Dear Sirs!

> Do you only market to males?
>
> Jack XY
>
> > The 23rd issue of the "UKRAINIAN FOOD PRODUCTS"

Gregory Morrow

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote:

> "Business World Agency" > wrote in message
> > Dear Sirs!

> Do you only market to males?
>
> Jack XY

Lol...I think that Ukraine males still beat their wimminfolk!

[It's a fact - men from that area of the world tend to be absolute
*pigs* towards women]

--
Best
Greg