FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   online wine auctions in Europe ? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/27195-online-wine-auctions-europe.html)

Mario 27-10-2003 12:07 PM

online wine auctions in Europe ?

Hello,

Can any one tell me European online wine auctions available online, I
ask for European ones, bec in order to avoid import customs duties on
the wine.

Thanks,

Mario

Mario 30-10-2003 06:09 PM

online wine auctions in Europe ?

Seams there are none serious online wine auctions in Europe ?

Incredible, winebid use to have some London but now only from USA. Its a petty