FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Boozehounds RUDE and X-Rated Cocktail Archive (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/27182-boozehounds-rude-x-rated.html)

06-10-2003 05:40 PM

Boozehounds RUDE and X-Rated Cocktail Archive

Hello everyone,

First of all I'd like to apologise if this posting has found its way
into the wrong newsgroup forum. Mail me and I will remove the forum
from my list and post it in the relevant group.

My website is up and it contains files which have over 400 recipes of
cocktails with an adult orientated theme, i.e they are RUDE and
X-Rated.
Just the thing to get your party into swing!

Please feel free to visit it at

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stercus_accidit/index.html

Remove NOSPAM from my e-mail address to mail me.

Thank-you for reading.

Andy