Old 02-10-2003, 05:44 PM

Default I want your story about airline food

Hi, I'm doing research on airline food and want to hear from people
who have tried some of the buy-on-board food that some airlines now
offer. What did you think of the program? What did you order? How much
did it cost? How was the food?
This would be a great help to me.
Thanks for reading!

Old 02-10-2003, 11:10 PM
Douglas W. Hoyt

Hi, I'm doing research on airline food and want to hear from people
who have tried some of the buy-on-board food that some airlines now offer.
What did you think of the program? What did you order? How much did it cost?
How was the food? This would be a great help to me.

You might check out the discussion section (not to mention the pictures) at:
http://www.airlinemeals.net

Old 04-10-2003, 03:42 PM
congokid

In article , Douglas W. Hoyt
writes
Hi, I'm doing research on airline food and want to hear from people

who have tried some of the buy-on-board food that some airlines now offer.
What did you think of the program? What did you order? How much did it cost?
How was the food? This would be a great help to me.

You might check out the discussion section (not to mention the pictures) at:
http://www.airlinemeals.net

Fabulous site!

--
congokid
Eating out in London? Read my tips...
Old 06-10-2003, 02:59 PM
mcdickenm

I haven't tried buy-on-board food. However, can I say that British
Airways food is first class. No matter if you're travelling hundreds
of miles or a short flight from Glasgow to London the service and
quality is superb.

congokid wrote in message ...
In article , Douglas W. Hoyt
writes

Old 06-10-2003, 03:15 PM
Miss L. Toe

"mcdickenm" wrote in message
om...
I haven't tried buy-on-board food. However, can I say that British
Airways food is first class. No matter if you're travelling hundreds
of miles or a short flight from Glasgow to London the service and
quality is superb.

Come on - be honest, do you work for BA ?
How many BA flights have you taken in the last two years (and maybe more
importantly which class) ?
I would dispute what you have just said so much it is laughable - you just
cant be serious.

Airline food Curly Sue General Cooking 20 25-06-2005 04:13 PM
Airline Food [email protected] General Cooking 7 19-04-2005 07:09 PM
Airline food Dimitri General Cooking 85 09-02-2005 10:22 AM
Airline food Dimitri General Cooking 0 13-01-2005 06:20 PM
Airline food Dimitri General Cooking 0 13-01-2005 06:20 PM