Posted to rec.food.drink

Default TEA FLAVORS

FLAVORS FOR INSTANT DRINKS, DRY SUPPLEMENTS, SNACKS, SPICES, SWEETS &
BAKERS

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to introduce ourselves as manufacturer of Flavors for
Food industries.

As the food industry is flourishing the R&D requirements are similarly
increasing. Flavor is the necessity of food industry. Tyfransco always
tries to produce the unique & quality flavors, with the assistance of
domestic & international experts.
We have successfully developed the Instant Drink Flavors and we are
getting excellent demands especially from CAL C & ORS clients due to
long shelf life in their products.

FLAVORS FOR INSTANT DRINKS,TEA & DRY SUPPLEMENTS
We have wide range of powder flavors for instant & dry supplements.
Few flavors are very unique. You may use those unique products to make
your brand identity.

FLAVORS FOR SPICES & SNACKS INDUSTRIES
We have also developed above captioned flavors & our products are
approved in bakeries & many industries. The most demanding flavors are
Vanillin, Capsicum, Ginger, Clove, Cinnamon, Garlic, Saffron, Green
Chili and Ground Spices.

SAVOURIES FLAVORS
We have recently started our new R&D department to develop the powder
savories & Ready Mix Spices Recipes. We can also develop the tailor
made recipes according to our client requirement.

FLAVOR FOR SHISHA / HUQQA
We have wide range of Flavors for above captioned. You may use those
unique products to make your brand identity

WHY TO BUY FORM US:-
We are providing comprehensive, reliable and long term solution to our
customers. We are not just offering the product but also the hidden
services attached to our product such as:-
 Timely Delivery~ (Order processing time takes maximum 5-days form
the date of order placement. Quantity is no matter).
 Problem Solving~ (Our technical team is always ready to provide the
technical assistance incase of problem arises in our product or for
first time product trial in your factory premises).
 Product Quality~ (We are not compromising on our product quality &
providing products as per our individual customer needs).
 Cost of Inventory~ (Our minimum pack size is 5-kg which is very
economical for our valuable customers).
 Certifications~ Our Manufacturing Concern M/S: Axiom Corporation
is now ISO 9001:2000, HACCP & HALAL Certified Company. Please have a
look of these Certifications in attachments.

For further details & sampling please dont hesitate to contact us. We
will be glad to receive your valued queries.
Thanks & Regards

Allied Chemicals Corporation
AAMIR JAVED

For more details,