FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Classic Cocktail-perfect fall sipper (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/177203-classic-cocktail-perfect-fall.html)

mixr 23-09-2009 04:21 PM

Classic Cocktail-perfect fall sipper

I’m loving this one right now:

Sidecar
(this is how I make it but feel free to work on the balance until it’s to your liking)

1 ½ oz. Cognac (something like Martell VS)
¾ oz. Triple Sec (like Hiram Walker)
¾ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice

Shake over ice and serve in a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon slice (which I like to dip in sugar first). Cheers!

randy22 13-10-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixr (Post 1381180)
I’m loving this one right now:

Sidecar
(this is how I make it but feel free to work on the balance until it’s to your liking)

1 ½ oz. Cognac (something like Martell VS)
¾ oz. Triple Sec (like Hiram Walker)
¾ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice

Shake over ice and serve in a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon slice (which I like to dip in sugar first). Cheers!

Ya it is really very tasty.I always have it as it is one of my favourite.