Member

Default Frag LAN

270 Gamers!!! Thats how many FRAG saw at the last event - not bad considering this was the month that schools returned! Now the next installment of FRAG is happening on the

28th August 2009

@ Edgewood College, Pinetown.

Sponsors, tables, switches, power, admin staff, cleaners, advertising, seat booking, etc. are all already in the process of being arranged!!

FRAG is growing bigger and better and we want you there with us.

FRAG has also just spent R20k on switches and power to make sure we have enough to run our gigabit network!

Let's make August even bigger!! Details

Venue: Edgewood College Dininghall, Pinetown

Date: 28 - 30 August 2009

Time: 8pm (Fri) - 10am (Sun)

Games: COD4 / DoTA / CS Source Tournaments and whatever else you would like to play...

Cost: Open PC LAN R120 (ViP = R160) & Xbox Comps R50 (only R20 if you bring your pc too!) Xbox LAN and tournaments incl.

Street Fighter 4 and Guitar hero Bring: Yourself, your mates, your pc, your xbox, your Guitar for GH Why: The question is why not??

BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL Bookings: e-mail bookings ( at ) frag.co.za or contact douglash (083 792 4774) Should you wish to book and pay and guarantee no waiting in queues,

please visit viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1041]this link for more info.

Note: VIP seating is already SOLD OUT!