FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Obsessed with recipes but I HATE to cook! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/173763-obsessed-recipes-but-i.html)

JasonOne 22-06-2009 12:05 PM

Obsessed with recipes but I HATE to cook!

Hello, my name is Jason and I'm new to this forum. It looks like a nice place to talk to others who share in my love of food.

I have a confession to make though. I HATE to cook. I'm really good at it, I can just find things (anything) that I'd rather do instead. But I am obsessed with collecting recipes, and watching others cook. The TV goes straight to the food network channel whenever I get the chance! Pretty weird huh?

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. Nice to be here!