FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Father's Day Cocktails (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/173644-fathers-day-cocktails.html)

drinKay 18-06-2009 10:06 PM

Father's Day Cocktails

It's time for Father's Day again! Time to show our dads how much we appreciate them and care, and what says that better than a nice cocktail! Here are some great recipes to serve up that your dad will be sure to love.
Happy Father's Day and enjoy!

Mata Hari Lime Cooler

1 ½ oz. Absinthe Mata Hari
1 oz. Hiram Walker Triple Sec
3 oz. fresh sour mix
Soda water (to top)

Combine the first three ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake thoroughly and strain into an iced Collins glass. Top with soda water and garnish with a lime slice.

The Happy Dad

1 ½ oz Oval Vodka
¾ oz Cointreau
1 oz Campari
orange twist for garnish

Shake first three ingredients with ice in a shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with orange twist.

meijer 24-06-2009 08:12 AM

Father's Day Cocktails

Big Daddy

1 1/2 oz Vodka