FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Honey And Brandy Cocktail (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/168591-honey-brandy-cocktail.html)

camrodri 23-02-2009 01:34 PM

Honey And Brandy Cocktail

As I said cooking must be something easy for everybody, so if you see this recipe is a very simple one, but a delicious drink for any occasion.
Do it yourself, and enjoy itĦĦĦ

Recipe for 5 cups

Mix well in shaker

5 teaspoons honey
3 measures brandy
2 tablespoons sugar
Crushed ice
Juice of 1 lemon

Serve in glasses decorated with slices of lemon

claire909 09-03-2009 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camrodri (Post 1276517)
As I said cooking must be something easy for everybody, so if you see this recipe is a very simple one, but a delicious drink for any occasion.
Do it yourself, and enjoy itĦĦĦ

Recipe for 5 cups

Mix well in shaker

5 teaspoons honey
3 measures brandy
2 tablespoons sugar
Crushed ice
Juice of 1 lemon

Serve in glasses decorated with slices of lemon

Very nice recipe i have tried it & it turn out to be amazing honey in the brandy really enhances the taste.