Experienced Member

Default Drinks for your Valentine

Here are a few drinks you can whip up for your sweetie on Valentine’s Day. Some are trickier to fix than others, but they’re worth the time and effort. Enjoy & Happy Valentine’s Day! Cheers!

Deep Chocolate:

1 ½ oz. Leblon Cachaça
½ oz. Jago Cream Liqueur
½ oz. Navan
4 oz. Chocolate
Whipped cream

Mix all ingredients in a tall handled glass. Pour and thoroughly stir in the hot chocolate mixture. Top with whipped cream and white chocolate shavings.

Rose Royce:

1 oz. OVAL Vodka
1/3 oz. Rose Syrup
1/3 oz. Simple Syrup
2/3 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
1 dash Angostura bitters
½ glass Perrier Jouet champagne

Shake all ingredients well over ice and pour into a champagne flute half0filled with Perrier Jouet. Garnish with a sprig of thyme.

Ruby Diamond:

2 oz. Leblon Cachaça
2 oz. Lychee puree
½ oz. lime juice
Dash simple syrup
1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
6 mint leaves

Muddle mint and pomegranate in a shaker. Shake with remaining ingredients. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.

Honey Bunny:

2 oz. OVAL Vodka
1 oz. Hiram Walker Blue Curacao
1 oz. Hiram Walker Peach Schnapps
2 oz. fresh sour mix
½ oz. Pear Cider
½ oz. lemon Juice

Pour all ingredients into a highball glass ¾ filled with ice cubes. Stir well and serve.
Banned

these are all great, but do take a lot of effort. i went for the simple Gin and Tonic (you can make them quickly and easily. Less fuss, more time with the girly) or maybe a Tom Collins. Far easier, just make sure you use a decent gin. Nothing ruins a G&T like a cheap Gin..
Member

that's great useful info,hope everyone have a nice beautiful valentine
__________________
Marriage is a romance like ally mcbeal dvd
in which the hero dies in the first chapter bones dvd never come back!
Member

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl View Post
that's great useful info,hope everyone have a nice beautiful valentine
It is good info and I will us it on special occasions which will come soon.

Cheers,
Sai Prasad.
Member

Smile

O well. Drinks are really great for Valentines especially if you are celebrating near the beach or penthouse. What a nice view.

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixr View Post
[...]

Thanks for the detailed information.I guess it will be really very tasty.Let me try it out.
__________________
Randy Cohiba
Member

i just went with the simple red wine... Its better and romantic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy22 View Post
Thanks for the detailed information.I guess it will be really very tasty.Let me try it out.
Member

hmmm... thanks for the ideas..
here is one from my side
Kerasi (cherry in Greek)
- 2 oz. peach vodka
- 1 oz. cherry puree (just blend fresh pitted cherries)
- 1/2 oz. peach liqueur
- 1/2 oz. cherry brandy
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- Sparkling wine, like Cava

Shake all ingredients but the Cava over ice and strain into a flute. Top off with Cava. Garnish with a cherry.

Member

Smile

I drink only martini and for me its the best

drinks jtowngirl General 0 07-07-2012 02:34 PM
drinks icetea8 General 0 06-08-2011 01:39 PM
"" - Drinks are Drinks ..love is love.Thanksgiving drink ......"" [email protected] Wine 0 15-12-2007 01:19 PM
Pre-Valentine's Day Party! Come Find Your Valentine New York! LeeAnne General 0 04-02-2007 05:10 PM
Drinks Jerry Coffee 0 15-03-2006 04:54 AM