Old 30-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Member

Default The Top Bite - New Food Blog

Alright, so I've started a food blog due to my love of food and cooking.

http://thetopbite.blogspot.com

What i'm looking to get out of it: something to do while on the computer but also a hobby, and a way to discover new food, new recipes and cooking tips.

What the readers can get out of it: Our readers would also discover new food, tips, recipes and find new things to try. People could also share recipes and comment on other recipes.

example: You are a vegetarian but lack knowledge of some good vegetarian food. You would be able to find a new vegetarian food that you'll love like "falafels, pita bread and hummus".

The reason i'm telling you guys: I am looking for people to contribute as authors to the blog. Knowing that this is a food forum, this would be the ideal place to go.

If you would like to be an author on my blog and are sincerely a food lover, a professional chef, or an ordinary cook with a passion for writing, pm me with what motivates you to join and what you might be writing about or contributing to the blog.

Old 15-01-2009, 06:11 PM posted to rec.food.drink

--
thetopbite

I would love to add to your blog. One thing I like to discuss, besides
food, is equipment. This could be a good source for people to talk
about, for example, their favorite knives and why. What do you think?

A food blog for you..... PL[_5_] General Cooking 39 02-06-2010 04:00 AM
Food Blog starchild General Cooking 7 31-01-2007 05:40 PM
New Blog for Foodie's - Rachel's Bite redchef General Cooking 0 04-01-2007 06:38 PM
New NYC food blog echuta66 General Cooking 0 15-06-2005 09:58 PM
New food blog echuta66 General Cooking 0 12-06-2005 04:59 AM