FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   The Top Bite - New Food Blog (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/166161-top-bite-new-food.html)

thetopbite 30-12-2008 06:03 PM

The Top Bite - New Food Blog

Alright, so I've started a food blog due to my love of food and cooking.

http://thetopbite.blogspot.com

What i'm looking to get out of it: something to do while on the computer but also a hobby, and a way to discover new food, new recipes and cooking tips.

What the readers can get out of it: Our readers would also discover new food, tips, recipes and find new things to try. People could also share recipes and comment on other recipes.

example: You are a vegetarian but lack knowledge of some good vegetarian food. You would be able to find a new vegetarian food that you'll love like "falafels, pita bread and hummus".

The reason i'm telling you guys: I am looking for people to contribute as authors to the blog. Knowing that this is a food forum, this would be the ideal place to go.

If you would like to be an author on my blog and are sincerely a food lover, a professional chef, or an ordinary cook with a passion for writing, pm me with what motivates you to join and what you might be writing about or contributing to the blog.

[email protected] 15-01-2009 07:11 PM

The Top Bite - New Food Blog

On Dec 30 2008, 12:03*pm, thetopbite <thetopbite.
> wrote:
> Alright, so I've started a food blog due to my love of food and cooking.
>
> http://thetopbite.blogspot.com
>
> *What i'm looking to get out of it:* something to do while on the
> computer but also a hobby, and a way to discover new food, new recipes
> and cooking tips.
>
> *What the readers can get out of it:* Our readers would also discover
> new food, tips, recipes and find new things to try. People could also
> share recipes and comment on other recipes.
>
> example: You are a vegetarian but lack knowledge of some good
> vegetarian food. You would be able to find a new vegetarian food that
> you'll love like "falafels, pita bread and hummus".
>
> *The reason i'm telling you guys:* I am looking for people to
> contribute as authors to the blog. Knowing that this is a food forum,
> this would be the ideal place to go.
>
> If you would like to be an author on my blog and are sincerely a food
> lover, a professional chef, or an ordinary cook with a passion for
> writing, pm me with what motivates you to join and what you might be
> writing about or contributing to the blog.
>
> --
> thetopbite

I would love to add to your blog. One thing I like to discuss, besides
food, is equipment. This could be a good source for people to talk
about, for example, their favorite knives and why. What do you think?