Experienced Member

Default Thanksgiving Cocktail Recipe

This one reminds me of Thanksgiving because my grandmother would always give my brother, sister, and I one of those orange-shaped chocolate balls to take home after our turkey dinner. It'd make a great "signature cocktail" for the day!

Chocolate-Orange Martini

1 ½ oz OVAL Vodka
¾ oz white Crème de Cacao
½ oz. of Cointreau or Grand Mariner
Chocolate syrup for rimming

Prepare a chilled cocktail glass by dipping the rim in chocolate syrup on a plate. Combine the remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake thoroughly. Strain into your cocktail glass and serve. Enjoy & Happy Thanksgiving!