FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Pumpkin Caipirinha (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/163608-pumpkin-caipirinha.html)

mixr 05-11-2008 10:08 PM

Pumpkin Caipirinha

Here’s an idea if you want to try something a little different for your fall party/Thanksgiving dinner cocktails—The Pumpkin Caipirinha! It’s tasty & festive!

The Pumpkin Caipirinha

1 ½ oz. Leblon Cachaça
½ Lime
½ oz. agave nectar
1 ½ oz. Pumpkin Puree
½ oz. Canton

Cut lime and place in a shaker with agave nectar and muddle. Add crushed ice, Leblon Cachaça, pumpkin puree and Canton in the shaker. Shake well and garnish with nutmeg, pumpkin flesh twist and lime wheel.

mamasaid 09-11-2008 03:32 AM

I love the idea of a pumpkin drink for Thanksgiving, especially since I am always the hostess but was wondering if you have a recipe for a hot one? After dinner, we always have a warm cocktail by the fireplace. Sometimes it's Godiva hot chocolate with Godiva white chocolate liquer (decadent) or Bailey's with pure Kona coffee I buy online at https://konaluna.com because I don't want to get stuck with a blend. I make pumpkin pie because it's a favorite for everyone and having a warm pumpkin drink would be SOOO good...so if anyone has one, please share