Experienced Member

Default A few fall cocktails

Here's something for everyone...sweet, smokey, strong, or smooth...take your pick!

Yummy Pumpkin Pie Martini

1 oz. Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice
½ oz. Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
½ oz. Hiram Walker Butterscotch Schnapps
½ oz. Half & Half

Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish and serve.

Smoked Martini

1 part Oval Vodka
1 part Scotch Whiskey
1 Lemon Slice

Pour the scotch and Oval vodka into a pitcher and squeeze in the juice from a slice of lemon. Mix with ice and let stand for a few minutes to chill. Pour into a cocktail glass with ice. Add lemon to taste.

Coffee Buzz (shot or cocktail)

1 part Absinthe Mata Hari
2 parts Kahlua
2 parts Irish Cream Liqueur

Fill a shaker with ice and add all ingredients. Shake well and strain into a shot glass (for shot) or Collins glass filled with ice (for cocktail).

Gingerbread Cookie

1 part Vanilla flavored vodka
1 part Hiram Walker Gingerbread Liqueur
½ part Kahlua
1 part Half & Half

Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a crushed graham cracker rim.
Experienced Member

Now that it is cold, I like to spike my hot beverages with something to make me even warmer. Fall and winter are the perfect time for gourmet coffee, hot chocolate and spiced teas. My favorite is pure Kona coffee with a dash of Kahlua to give it some kick. Kona blends are not the same and don't have the rich, robust flavor you get with pure Kona coffee grown in Hawaii. I order mine from https://konaluna.com and add my favorite liquor for a warm, fuzzy feeling by the fireplace in the fall.

Cocktails Ophelia[_9_] General Cooking 125 31-07-2013 02:08 AM
Festive Fall Cocktails drinKay General 1 08-10-2012 01:11 PM
Low-Cal Cocktails mixr General 3 12-08-2009 10:38 AM
Cocktails (5) Cocktails [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 15-07-2005 04:27 AM