Member

Default want a pizza recipe, anyone can help me ?

Hi am Fanny a newbie so am from Chicago and my main hobbies and passion is eating pizza. One of my favorite is the stuffed spinach pizza so I would like to Know the recipe am not an excellent cook but I would like to make a surprise to my mother, she also is fond of pizza.
Oh one thing I have notice on Military Surplus some mountain food and they seem not bad at all. The Jamaican jerk chicken with rice.
Waiting for you guys
Thanks