FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   supper time! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/151386-supper-time.html)

[email protected] 17-03-2008 05:51 AM

supper time!

for supper its a pepperoni tombstone pizza! i will eat the whole thing
myself!

MAXdaAXEjd 17-03-2008 05:52 AM

supper time!

On Mar 16, 10:51*pm, wrote:
> for supper its a pepperoni tombstone pizza! i will eat the whole thing
> myself!

whats your blood pressure robbie? lot of salt in that..

[email protected] 17-03-2008 05:54 AM

supper time!

On Mar 17, 1:52*am, MAXdaAXEjd > wrote:
> On Mar 16, 10:51*pm, wrote:
>
> > for supper its a pepperoni tombstone pizza! i will eat the whole thing
> > myself!

> whats your blood pressure robbie? lot of salt in that..

just fine. its not like i eat those all the time. once every few weeks.

MAXdaAXEjd 17-03-2008 05:55 AM

supper time!

On Mar 16, 10:54*pm, wrote:
> On Mar 17, 1:52*am, MAXdaAXEjd > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 16, 10:51*pm, wrote:

> > > for supper its a pepperoni tombstone pizza! i will eat the whole thing
> > > myself!

> > whats your blood pressure robbie? lot of salt in that..

> just fine. its not like i eat those all the time. once every few weeks.

do u cook it right on the oven rack? or put it on somthing?

rob 17-03-2008 06:02 AM

supper time!

On Mar 17, 1:55*am, MAXdaAXEjd > wrote:
> On Mar 16, 10:54*pm, wrote:

> > > whats your blood pressure robbie? lot of salt in that..

> > just fine. its not like i eat those all the time. once every few weeks.

> do u cook it right on the oven rack? or put it on somthing?

you've got to put it on aluminum foil. my mom will have a hissy if i
dont.

MAXdaAXEjd 17-03-2008 06:04 AM

supper time!

On Mar 16, 11:02*pm, rob > wrote:
> On Mar 17, 1:55*am, MAXdaAXEjd > wrote:

> > > just fine. its not like i eat those all the time. once every few weeks..

> > do u cook it right on the oven rack? or put it on somthing?

> you've got to put it on aluminum foil. my mom will have a hissy if i
> dont.

did u just put this in rec.food drink?

rob 17-03-2008 06:47 AM

supper time!

On Mar 17, 2:04*am, MAXdaAXEjd > wrote:
> On Mar 16, 11:02*pm, rob > wrote:

> > > do u cook it right on the oven rack? or put it on somthing?

> > you've got to put it on aluminum foil. my mom will have a hissy if i
> > dont.

> did u just put this in rec.food drink?- Hide quoted text -

lol yep. crossposting is fun.

Amy Thorne 17-03-2008 08:24 PM

supper time!

"MAXdaAXEjd" > wrote in message
On Mar 16, 11:02 pm, rob > wrote:
> On Mar 17, 1:55 am, MAXdaAXEjd > wrote:

> > > just fine. its not like i eat those all the time. once every few
> > > weeks.

> > do u cook it right on the oven rack? or put it on somthing?

> you've got to put it on aluminum foil. my mom will have a hissy if i
> dont.

did u just put this in rec.food drink?

he's expecting a reply from someone in rec.food.drink.

rob 17-03-2008 10:49 PM

supper time!

On Mar 17, 4:24*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "MAXdaAXEjd" > wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 11:02 pm, rob > wrote:

> > > do u cook it right on the oven rack? or put it on somthing?

> > you've got to put it on aluminum foil. my mom will have a hissy if i
> > dont.

> did u just put this in rec.food drink?
>
> he's expecting a reply from someone in rec.food.drink.- Hide quoted text -

yeah, if you post about food over there, they usually reply.

The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Ve 18-03-2008 10:32 AM

supper time!

On 17 Mar, 22:49, rob > wrote:
> On Mar 17, 4:24*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>

> > "MAXdaAXEjd" > wrote in message

> > > you've got to put it on aluminum foil. my mom will have a hissy if i
> > > dont.

> > did u just put this in rec.food drink?

> > he's expecting a reply from someone in rec.food.drink.- Hide quoted text -

> yeah, if you post about food over there, they usually reply.- Hide quoted text -

no they don't. That group is dead and full of spam. Thats why I
picked it.

[email protected] 19-03-2008 12:02 AM

supper time!

On Mar 18, 6:32*am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08,
Brother" > wrote:
> On 17 Mar, 22:49, rob > wrote:
>

> > On Mar 17, 4:24*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:

> > > did u just put this in rec.food drink?

> > > he's expecting a reply from someone in rec.food.drink.- Hide quoted text -

> > yeah, if you post about food over there, they usually reply.- Hide quoted text -

> no they don't. *That group is dead and full of spam. *Thats why I
> picked it.- Hide quoted text -

it looked like a lot of people were there when i visited it. i hope
amy posts again soon. you are not amy.

Amy Thorne 19-03-2008 08:20 PM

supper time!

Brother" > wrote:
> On 17 Mar, 22:49, rob > wrote:
>

> > On Mar 17, 4:24 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:

> > > did u just put this in rec.food drink?

> > > he's expecting a reply from someone in rec.food.drink.- Hide quoted
> > > text -

> > yeah, if you post about food over there, they usually reply.- Hide
> > quoted text -

> no they don't. That group is dead and full of spam. Thats why I
> picked it.- Hide quoted text -

it looked like a lot of people were there when i visited it. i hope
amy posts again soon. you are not amy.

We are the only people that post here.

[email protected] 19-03-2008 11:22 PM

supper time!

On Mar 19, 4:20*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 18, 6:32 am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
> Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid *Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08,
>

> Brother" > wrote:

> > > yeah, if you post about food over there, they usually reply.- Hide
> > > quoted text -

> > no they don't. That group is dead and full of spam. Thats why I
> > picked it.- Hide quoted text -

> it looked like a lot of people were there when i visited it. i hope
> amy posts again soon. you are not amy.
>
> We are the only people that post here.- Hide quoted text -

hey maxdaaxe, she's back!