FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Robby's supper tonight (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/151277-re-robbys-supper-tonight.html)

Amy Thorne 15-03-2008 03:05 PM

Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message
5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

rob 15-03-2008 09:01 PM

Robby's supper tonight

On Mar 15, 11:05*am, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

Amy Thorne 16-03-2008 02:27 PM

Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Amy Thorne 16-03-2008 02:47 PM

Robby's supper tonight

"~u~" wrote in message

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

~u~ 16-03-2008 04:30 PM

Robby's supper tonight

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

.. .

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.

[email protected] 16-03-2008 05:56 PM

Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

oh please, if there is 1 thing i hate its people who try and tell you
what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
plate of veggies you are out of your mind.

[email protected] 16-03-2008 05:57 PM

Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? *I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.- Hide quoted text -

i'm not. dont listen to incubus. he's mad cause he said i welched on
some bet we never shook on.

[email protected] 16-03-2008 05:57 PM

Robby's supper tonight

On Mar 16, 12:30*pm, ~u~ wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

.. .

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? *I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.- Hide quoted text -

liar liar pants on fire!

[email protected] 16-03-2008 05:57 PM

Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

Amy Thorne 16-03-2008 06:49 PM

Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.-

i'm not. dont listen to incubus. he's mad cause he said i welched on
some bet we never shook on.

Is that why he said all that about you being scared of women?

Amy Thorne 16-03-2008 06:49 PM

Robby's supper tonight

"~u~" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

. ..

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.

Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is correct?

Amy Thorne 16-03-2008 06:50 PM

Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from men
when I go out.

Amy Thorne 16-03-2008 06:53 PM

Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

oh please, if there is 1 thing i hate its people who try and tell you
what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
plate of veggies you are out of your mind.

I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be eating.
I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't expect
anyone else to.

[email protected] 16-03-2008 07:01 PM

Robby's supper tonight

On Mar 16, 2:49*pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
"~u~" wrote in message

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

. ..

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? *I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.

Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. *Are you sure that is correct?- Hide quoted text -

of course its not correct, he's lying through his teeth.