Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Default Robby's supper tonight

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:11:42 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:

>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:49:10 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>> >wrote:

om...

>>>Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
>>>correct?

>> He's posted that as well as the fact he's never kissed or had sexual
>> pleasures with a female. He's actually a pretty cool guy overall but I
>> wouldn't recommend making any bets with him

>He sounds like a nice guy. He must have at least kissed a woman before, I
>can not believe that somebody his age can not have done.

He's posted it many times.

>Why don't you recommend making bets with him?

<college football>
I bet him in the Sugar Bowl that UGA would beat Hawaii. He swore that
since Hawaii was undefeated they'd beat UGA badly.

The bet was made in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s... dc7deec4455d

rob admits losing in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...4ffe7dbe d6d2

But according to rob we never "Shook" on it so it doesn't count. He's
also bet money with another poster "Maxdaaxe" and lost then refused to
pay. He's still an ok guy just don't expect any payoff's if you bet
him and win
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 4:47 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "Per K. Off" > wrote in ...
> On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>

> > ""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
> > is.rogers.com> wrote in

> > > I'll take that offer. Address is in the header. I have nothing to gain
> > > by
> > > passing it around.

> > Before I email anybody my picture I will read some more of your newsgroup
> > so
> > that I am sure of those who I can trust.
> > I am not saying that you are not trustworthy, for my own piece of mind I
> > need to know more about those of you who want my picture.

> There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
> she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
> picture.
>
> Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
> your image.
>
> Hi. I don't suppose you could point out that particular individual for me,
> please? He doesn't sound like a very nice person based on what you have
> said.

He's turned jacking off onto someone while they're passed out into
some sorta joke. Ask the people in RSPW about it and they'll explain
to you how this guy admitted to jacking off on a women when she was
passed out.

The guy should be in jail for admitting to what he admitted to. I
wonder if there is a way to go after him for an online confession?

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:15:26 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X
Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >wrote:

>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:08:16 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
>> Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X
>> Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >wrote:
>>
> wrote in message

>>>woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>>>
>>>i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

>> Now Hornet let's not get overzealous here. See how excited the little
>> guy is ? At least thru Usenet rob can get some experience talking to a
>> female

>you just know he'll mess it up.

At least we can watch and give him pointers. That way if he ever gets
the courage to go to a bar and nightclub and talk to a real female
he'll at least have something to say
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:

>"Per K. Off" > wrote in message
>On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>> ""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
>> is.rogers.com> wrote in

>> > I'll take that offer. Address is in the header. I have nothing to gain
>> > by
>> > passing it around.

>> Before I email anybody my picture I will read some more of your newsgroup
>> so
>> that I am sure of those who I can trust.
>> I am not saying that you are not trustworthy, for my own piece of mind I
>> need to know more about those of you who want my picture.

>There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
>she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
>picture.
>
>Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
>your image.
>
>Hi. I don't suppose you could point out that particular individual for me,
>please? He doesn't sound like a very nice person based on what you have
>said.

The idiot you're replying to is in my killfile. He's known for
changing nicks to avoid killfiles so I blocked his IP. He's stalked me
over Usenet from group to group since 2002. The person he's talking
about is me. Here's the story once again as I've told it repeatedly

I dated this girl many years ago, in fact she referred to me as her
own personal "Incubus".........thus the name which I've used way
before the band came about. I'd be asleep or passed out drunk and
she's do things to me orally to wake me. So one night when I came home
she was out and I squirted lotion between her thighs and started
humping her to wake her. The next day she laughed about it and swore I
was lying and never did it despite her thighs being sticky. We dated
for about a year and this happened after 6+ months. So I told the
story in the RSPW chatroom one evening and a few posters that disliked
me began with the "Incubus is a rapist" remarks. So I dated a freak
when it came to sex, who liked strange and kinky encounters. If that
makes me a rapist then I guess I'm a rapist but damn if it wasn't an
interesting relationship when it came to sex

ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

~Îñ©üßü§~ : http://www.myspace.com/112424576

"Sex" is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the
one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty
as the other.

ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:

>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:15:26 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
>> Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X
>> Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >wrote:

>>>you just know he'll mess it up.

>> At least we can watch and give him pointers. That way if he ever gets
>> the courage to go to a bar and nightclub and talk to a real female
>> he'll at least have something to say

>I hope you two are not going to try and embarrass him. That is not a very
>nice thing to do.

There's a few of us that's been trying to help him. We've repeatedly
encouraged him to go out but he refuses to go unless one of us drives
there and picks him up. With what he's admitted freely there's nothing
left we could embarrass him about so we've been honestly trying to
help him with his lack of female experiences. I just don't want the
guy to finally "Score" and get puppy loved into a bad relationship
where he's treated like shit but lets her because he's having finally
having sex

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:01:56 -0600, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤
>wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:
>
>>"Per K. Off" > wrote in message
>>On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:

>>There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
>>she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
>>picture.
>>
>>Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
>>your image.
>>
>>Hi. I don't suppose you could point out that particular individual for me,
>>please? He doesn't sound like a very nice person based on what you have
>>said.

>The idiot you're replying to is in my killfile. He's known for
>changing nicks to avoid killfiles so I blocked his IP. He's stalked me
>over Usenet from group to group since 2002. The person he's talking
>about is me. Here's the story once again as I've told it repeatedly
>
>I dated this girl many years ago, in fact she referred to me as her
>own personal "Incubus".........thus the name which I've used way
>before the band came about. I'd be asleep or passed out drunk and
>she's do things to me orally to wake me. So one night when I came home
>she was out and I squirted lotion between her thighs and started
>humping her to wake her. The next day she laughed about it and swore I
>was lying and never did it despite her thighs being sticky. We dated
>for about a year and this happened after 6+ months. So I told the
>story in the RSPW chatroom one evening and a few posters that disliked
>me began with the "Incubus is a rapist" remarks. So I dated a freak
>when it came to sex, who liked strange and kinky encounters. If that
>makes me a rapist then I guess I'm a rapist but damn if it wasn't an
>interesting relationship when it came to sex

I also failed to mention he has a tendency to post as me as well.
He posts thru Google, I do not. He uses the email address
. There is no "1" in my email address, it's real but
used strictly as a spam trap. So be weary of the "Incubus" that
replies to you.

Here's his headers from just a few minutes ago:

From: ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ >
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: <Meta> The Official Velvet Sky Fan Stable: Sky-Divers
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:59:55 -0700 (PDT)

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 4:19*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
> >> plate of veggies you are out of your mind.

> >> I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be
> >> eating.
> >> I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
> >> By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't expect
> >> anyone else to.- Hide quoted text -

> > name a typical meal you think would be healthy. what was wrong with
> > the tuna fish sandwiches and chicken noodle soup i had for breakfast
> > today?

> Instead of sandwiches and soup i'd have picked one or the other.

yeah but then i'd still be hungry.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 4:19*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 2:49 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>

> > "¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message

> .. .

> > > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"

> > . ..

> > > He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
> > > afraid of the women there.

> > Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
> > correct?- Hide quoted text -

> of course its not correct, he's lying through his teeth.
>
> I hope so. *You sound like quite a nice guy, even though your eating habits
> aren't quite to my liking.- Hide quoted text -

how cool. i am blushing.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 4:21*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha
> Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >
> wrote in ...
>

> > > wrote in message

> >> maybe she's a major babe?

> >> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
> >> men
> >> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

> > woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

> > i'm shocked. *wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

> I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. *I'd be happy to email you
> one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
> around.- Hide quoted text -

robby would never pass around a picture like that.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 5:11*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message

> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:49:10 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> > >wrote:

> >>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> . ..

> m...

> >>Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. *Are you sure that is
> >>correct?

> > He's posted that as well as the fact he's never kissed or had sexual
> > pleasures with a female. He's actually a pretty cool guy overall but I
> > wouldn't recommend making any bets with him

> He sounds like a nice guy. *He must have at least kissed a woman before, I
> can not believe that somebody his age can not have done.
> Why don't you recommend making bets with him?- Hide quoted text -

nope, i have never ever kissed a woman. i'm not lying. its to hard!

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 7:05*pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> >wrote:
>

> >"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:15:26 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
> >> Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X

> >> At least we can watch and give him pointers. That way if he ever gets
> >> the courage to go to a bar and nightclub and talk to a real female
> >> he'll at least have something to say

> >I hope you two are not going to try and embarrass him. *That is not a very
> >nice thing to do.

> There's a few of us that's been trying to help him. We've repeatedly
> encouraged him to go out but he refuses to go unless one of us drives
> there and picks him up. With what he's admitted freely there's nothing
> left we could embarrass him about so we've been honestly trying to
> help him with his lack of female experiences. I just don't want the
> guy to finally "Score" and get puppy loved into a bad relationship
> where he's treated like shit but lets her because he's having finally
> having sex- Hide quoted text -

the only advice you guys have ever really given to me is to go to a
bar. surely you can meet women other places then that.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Even after the truth about Amy Thorne was revealed, you still
continued to reply to "her".

Thats funny.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

> wrote in message
On Mar 16, 4:21 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic
> Alpha
> Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!"
> >
> wrote in ...
>

> > > wrote in message

> >> maybe she's a major babe?

> >> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
> >> men
> >> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

> > woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

> > i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

> I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email you
> one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
> around.- Hide quoted text -

robby would never pass around a picture like that.

you do know that Amy Thorne is me?

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rob rob is offline

On Mar 17, 4:39*am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
Brother" > wrote:
> Even after the truth about Amy Thorne was revealed, you still
> continued to reply to "her".
>
> Thats funny.

is he implying she's not really a girl?
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rob rob is offline

On Mar 17, 2:50*pm, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super
'08, Brother!" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 4:21 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>

> > "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic
> > Alpha
> > Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!"
> > >
> > wrote in ...

> > > woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

> > > i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

> > I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email you
> > one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
> > around.- Hide quoted text -

> robby would never pass around a picture like that.
>
> you do know that Amy Thorne is me?- Hide quoted text -

no it isnt, there is a real girl named amy thorne.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On 17 Mar, 22:54, rob > wrote:
> On Mar 17, 4:39*am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
> Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid *Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08,
>
> Brother" > wrote:
> > Even after the truth about Amy Thorne was revealed, you still
> > continued to reply to "her".

> > Thats funny.

> is he implying she's not really a girl?

I just might be.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On 17 Mar, 22:54, rob > wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2:50*pm, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super
> Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1
>

> '08, Brother!" > wrote:
> > > wrote in message

> > On Mar 16, 4:21 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:

> > > "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic
> > > Alpha
> > > Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!"
> > > >
> > > wrote in ...

> > > I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email you
> > > one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
> > > around.- Hide quoted text -

> > robby would never pass around a picture like that.

> > you do know that Amy Thorne is me?- Hide quoted text -

> no it isnt, there is a real girl named amy thorne.- Hide quoted text -

who is she then?
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 18, 7:35*am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
Brother" > wrote:
> On 17 Mar, 22:54, rob > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 17, 4:39*am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
> > Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid *Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08,

> > Brother" > wrote:
> > > Even after the truth about Amy Thorne was revealed, you still
> > > continued to reply to "her".

> > > Thats funny.

> > is he implying she's not really a girl?

> I just might be.

you are wrong, she's a real person. she likes me.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Brother" > wrote:
> On 17 Mar, 22:54, rob > wrote:
>

> > On Mar 17, 2:50*pm, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super
> > Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1

> > > robby would never pass around a picture like that.

> > > you do know that Amy Thorne is me?- Hide quoted text -

> > no it isnt, there is a real girl named amy thorne.- Hide quoted text -

> who is she then?- Hide quoted text -

a poster on rec.food.drink.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Brother" > wrote:
> On 17 Mar, 22:54, rob > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 17, 4:39 am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
> > Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08,

> > Brother" > wrote:
> > > Even after the truth about Amy Thorne was revealed, you still
> > > continued to reply to "her".

> > > Thats funny.

> > is he implying she's not really a girl?

> I just might be.

you are wrong, she's a real person. she likes me.

ok then.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Brother" > wrote:
> On 17 Mar, 22:54, rob > wrote:
>

> > On Mar 17, 2:50 pm, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super
> > Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1

> > > robby would never pass around a picture like that.

> > > you do know that Amy Thorne is me?- Hide quoted text -

> > no it isnt, there is a real girl named amy thorne.- Hide quoted text -

> who is she then?- Hide quoted text -

a poster on rec.food.drink.

Hello there!

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

> wrote in message
On Mar 16, 4:19 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
> >> plate of veggies you are out of your mind.

> >> I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be
> >> eating.
> >> I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
> >> By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't expect
> >> anyone else to.- Hide quoted text -

> > name a typical meal you think would be healthy. what was wrong with
> > the tuna fish sandwiches and chicken noodle soup i had for breakfast
> > today?

> Instead of sandwiches and soup i'd have picked one or the other.

yeah but then i'd still be hungry.

I could always serve you up some pink taco.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 19, 4:54*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 4:19 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

> > > what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a

> > > name a typical meal you think would be healthy. what was wrong with
> > > the tuna fish sandwiches and chicken noodle soup i had for breakfast
> > > today?

> > Instead of sandwiches and soup i'd have picked one or the other.

> yeah but then i'd still be hungry.
>
> I could always serve you up some pink taco.- Hide quoted text -

i'd rather eat at taco bell.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 19, 4:19*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 18, 7:35 am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
> Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid *Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08,
>

> Brother" > wrote:
> > On 17 Mar, 22:54, rob > wrote:

> > > On Mar 17, 2:50 pm, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super
> > > Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1

> > > no it isnt, there is a real girl named amy thorne.- Hide quoted text -

> > who is she then?- Hide quoted text -

> a poster on rec.food.drink.
>
> Hello there!- Hide quoted text -

see, i knew she was a real chick!
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On 19 Mar, 23:37, wrote:
> On Mar 19, 4:54*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

> > > Instead of sandwiches and soup i'd have picked one or the other.

> > yeah but then i'd still be hungry.

> > I could always serve you up some pink taco.- Hide quoted text -

> i'd rather eat at taco bell.- Hide quoted text -

dude! she is offering you her pink taco!

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

> wrote in message
On Mar 19, 4:19 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 18, 7:35 am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
> Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08,
>

> Brother" > wrote:
> > On 17 Mar, 22:54, rob > wrote:

> > > On Mar 17, 2:50 pm, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super
> > > Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1

> > > no it isnt, there is a real girl named amy thorne.- Hide quoted text -

> > who is she then?- Hide quoted text -

> a poster on rec.food.drink.
>
> Hello there!- Hide quoted text -

see, i knew she was a real chick!

I'm not convinced.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

> wrote in message
On Mar 19, 4:54 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 4:19 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

> > > what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a

> > > name a typical meal you think would be healthy. what was wrong with
> > > the tuna fish sandwiches and chicken noodle soup i had for breakfast
> > > today?

> > Instead of sandwiches and soup i'd have picked one or the other.

> yeah but then i'd still be hungry.
>
> I could always serve you up some pink taco.- Hide quoted text -

i'd rather eat at taco bell.

That is too bad. I was going to invite my friend to join us.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rob rob is offline

On Mar 20, 9:35*am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
Brother" > wrote:

> > > yeah but then i'd still be hungry.

> > > I could always serve you up some pink taco.- Hide quoted text -

> > i'd rather eat at taco bell.- Hide quoted text -

> dude! she is offering you her pink taco!- Hide quoted text -

i'd rather have a soft shell taco from taco bell.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rob rob is offline

On Mar 20, 12:41*pm, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super
'08, Brother!" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 19, 4:19 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

> > On Mar 18, 7:35 am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
> > Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08,

> > Brother" > wrote:

> > > who is she then?- Hide quoted text -

> > a poster on rec.food.drink.

> > Hello there!- Hide quoted text -

> see, i knew she was a real chick!
>
> I'm not convinced.- Hide quoted text -

if she wasnt real, she wouldnt talk like she was real.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rob rob is offline

On Mar 20, 12:44*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 19, 4:54 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

> > > Instead of sandwiches and soup i'd have picked one or the other.

> > yeah but then i'd still be hungry.

> > I could always serve you up some pink taco.- Hide quoted text -

> i'd rather eat at taco bell.
>
> That is too bad. *I was going to invite my friend to join us.- Hide quoted text -

what friend?