Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Default Robby's supper tonight

> wrote in message
>5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
> 1 tina's beef and bean burrito
> 1 pear cup
>
> total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rob rob is offline

On Mar 15, 11:05*am, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
> > 1 tina's beef and bean burrito
> > 1 pear cup

> > total calories = 1140

> is that normal for you?

sure is.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"rob" > wrote in message
On Mar 15, 11:05 am, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
> > 1 tina's beef and bean burrito
> > 1 pear cup

> > total calories = 1140

> is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> >wrote:

>>> is that normal for you?

>>sure is.
>>
>>I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

> Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
> You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:

>"rob" > wrote in message
>On Mar 15, 11:05 am, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>> >5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
>> > 1 tina's beef and bean burrito
>> > 1 pear cup

>> > total calories = 1140

>> is that normal for you?

>sure is.
>
>I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:

>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>> >wrote:

>>>sure is.
>>>
>>>I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

>> Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
>> You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

>It was more of a suggestion really.
>Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 10:27*am, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "rob" > wrote in message

> On Mar 15, 11:05 am, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>
> > > wrote in message

> > >5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
> > > 1 tina's beef and bean burrito
> > > 1 pear cup

> > > total calories = 1140

> > is that normal for you?

> sure is.
>
> I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

oh please, if there is 1 thing i hate its people who try and tell you
what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
plate of veggies you are out of your mind.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 10:47*am, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message

> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> > >wrote:

> >>sure is.

> >>I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

> > Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
> > You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

> It was more of a suggestion really.
> Why is he scared of women? *I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.- Hide quoted text -

i'm not. dont listen to incubus. he's mad cause he said i welched on
some bet we never shook on.
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 12:30*pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> >wrote:
>

> >"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"

> >> Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
> >> You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

> >It was more of a suggestion really.
> >Why is he scared of women? *I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

> He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
> afraid of the women there.- Hide quoted text -

liar liar pants on fire!
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 11:40*am, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> >wrote:

> >> is that normal for you?

> >sure is.

> >I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

> Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
> You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

> wrote in message
On Mar 16, 10:47 am, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message

> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> > >wrote:

> >>sure is.

> >>I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

> > Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
> > You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

> It was more of a suggestion really.
> Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.-

i'm not. dont listen to incubus. he's mad cause he said i welched on
some bet we never shook on.

Is that why he said all that about you being scared of women?

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> >wrote:
>
>>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"

>>> Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
>>> You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

>>It was more of a suggestion really.
>>Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

> He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
> afraid of the women there.

Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is correct?

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 11:40 am, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> >wrote:

> >> is that normal for you?

> >sure is.

> >I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

> Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
> You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
> quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from men
when I go out.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

> wrote in message
On Mar 16, 10:27 am, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "rob" > wrote in message

> On Mar 15, 11:05 am, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>
> > > wrote in message

> > >5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
> > > 1 tina's beef and bean burrito
> > > 1 pear cup

> > > total calories = 1140

> > is that normal for you?

> sure is.
>
> I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

oh please, if there is 1 thing i hate its people who try and tell you
what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
plate of veggies you are out of your mind.

I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be eating.
I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't expect
anyone else to.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 2:49*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message

> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> > >wrote:

> >>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> . ..

> >>It was more of a suggestion really.
> >>Why is he scared of women? *I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

> > He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
> > afraid of the women there.

> Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. *Are you sure that is correct?- Hide quoted text -

of course its not correct, he's lying through his teeth.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 12:57 pm, wrote:
> On Mar 16, 12:30 pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> > >wrote:

> > >"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> > .. .

> > >It was more of a suggestion really.
> > >Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

> > He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
> > afraid of the women there.- Hide quoted text -

> liar liar pants on fire!

No way, Incubus would never lie!

I don't really think he's a liar, from the post you quoted it seems
more like he's delusional and really believes what he's typing.

I mean you never admitted to that did you? But he types like it's a
fact coming straight from you. I think he really believes it and is
really delusional.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 2:49*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 10:47 am, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>

> > "¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message

> .. .

> > > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"

> > > Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
> > > You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

> > It was more of a suggestion really.
> > Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.-

> i'm not. dont listen to incubus. he's mad cause he said i welched on
> some bet we never shook on.
>
> Is that why he said all that about you being scared of women?- Hide quoted text -

bingo!
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 2:50*pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 11:40 am, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> > >wrote:

> > >sure is.

> > >I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

> > Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
> > You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
> > quoted text -

> maybe she's a major babe?
>
> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from men
> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
> plate of veggies you are out of your mind.
>
> I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be eating.
> I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
> By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't expect
> anyone else to.- Hide quoted text -

name a typical meal you think would be healthy. what was wrong with
the tuna fish sandwiches and chicken noodle soup i had for breakfast
today?
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

> wrote in message
On Mar 16, 2:50 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Mar 16, 11:40 am, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> > >wrote:

> > >sure is.

> > >I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

> > Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
> > You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
> > quoted text -

> maybe she's a major babe?
>
> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
> men
> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic
Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother! wrote:
> > wrote in message
> On Mar 16, 2:50 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>> On Mar 16, 11:40 am, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
>>

>>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>>> Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
>>> You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
>>> quoted text -

>> maybe she's a major babe?
>>
>> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
>> men
>> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

> woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>
> i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

I find it hilarious

Lansdellicious - out. SURIMATE!
http://www.411mania.com/user_profile.php?user_id=2212
www.altraps.com
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

> wrote in message
> what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
>> plate of veggies you are out of your mind.
>>
>> I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be
>> eating.
>> I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
>> By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't expect
>> anyone else to.- Hide quoted text -

> name a typical meal you think would be healthy. what was wrong with
> the tuna fish sandwiches and chicken noodle soup i had for breakfast
> today?

Instead of sandwiches and soup i'd have picked one or the other.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

> wrote in message
On Mar 16, 2:49 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> "¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message

> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> > >wrote:

> >>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> . ..

> >>It was more of a suggestion really.
> >>Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

> > He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
> > afraid of the women there.

> Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
> correct?- Hide quoted text -

of course its not correct, he's lying through his teeth.

I hope so. You sound like quite a nice guy, even though your eating habits
aren't quite to my liking.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
is.rogers.com> wrote in
message ...
> The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha
> Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother! wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>>> maybe she's a major babe?
>>>
>>> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
>>> men
>>> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

>> woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>>
>> i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

> I find it hilarious

Why is that?

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message ...
> > wrote in message
> On Mar 16, 2:50 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>> On Mar 16, 11:40 am, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
>>

>> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"

>> > Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
>> > You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
>> > quoted text -

>> maybe she's a major babe?
>>
>> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
>> men
>> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

> woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>
> i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email you
one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
around.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Amy Thorne wrote:
> ""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
> is.rogers.com> wrote in
> message ...
>> The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha

>>> woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>>>
>>> i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

>> I find it hilarious

> Why is that?

For the past several months, nay years, "robby", if that's his real
name, has done nothing but post about his life as a night shift worker
at Target who is in his late 20s, lives with his parents, and has never
been with a woman. He is clueless about almost everything regarding
females. Not only does he live with his parents, but all signs point to
them controlling his life.

The majority of our group has him killfiled. He makes up new Google
accounts on a regular basis because he keeps going past the posting
limits. Unfortunately, very few of his posts make any sense.

There are those who believe, myself included, that "robby" is a very
diligent and consistent troll, because nobody could be that stupid and
still find a way to access Usenet. If he *is* real, I pity his family.

Lansdellicious - out. SURIMATE!
http://www.411mania.com/user_profile.php?user_id=2212
www.altraps.com
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Amy Thorne wrote:
> "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha
> Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >
> wrote in message ...
>> > wrote in message

>>> maybe she's a major babe?
>>>
>>> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
>>> men
>>> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

>> woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>>
>> i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

> I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email you
> one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
> around.

I'll take that offer. Address is in the header. I have nothing to gain
by passing it around.

Lansdellicious - out. SURIMATE!
http://www.411mania.com/user_profile.php?user_id=2212
www.altraps.com
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:49:10 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> >wrote:
>
>>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"

m...

>>> He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
>>> afraid of the women there.

>>Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
>>correct?

> He's posted that as well as the fact he's never kissed or had sexual
> pleasures with a female. He's actually a pretty cool guy overall but I
> wouldn't recommend making any bets with him

He sounds like a nice guy. He must have at least kissed a woman before, I
can not believe that somebody his age can not have done.
Why don't you recommend making bets with him?

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
is.rogers.com> wrote in
message ...
> Amy Thorne wrote:
>> "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic
>> Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!"

>>> woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>>>
>>> i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

>> I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email
>> you one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
>> around.

> I'll take that offer. Address is in the header. I have nothing to gain by
> passing it around.

Before I email anybody my picture I will read some more of your newsgroup so
that I am sure of those who I can trust.
I am not saying that you are not trustworthy, for my own piece of mind I
need to know more about those of you who want my picture.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:08:16 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
> Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X
> Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >wrote:
>
> wrote in message

>>> maybe she's a major babe?
>>>
>>> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
>>> men
>>> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

>>woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>>
>>i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

> Now Hornet let's not get overzealous here. See how excited the little
> guy is ? At least thru Usenet rob can get some experience talking to a
> female

you just know he'll mess it up.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 5:21 pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:11:42 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> >wrote:
>

> >"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:49:10 GMT, "Amy Thorne"

> om...

> >> He's posted that as well as the fact he's never kissed or had sexual
> >> pleasures with a female. He's actually a pretty cool guy overall but I
> >> wouldn't recommend making any bets with him

> >He sounds like a nice guy. He must have at least kissed a woman before, I
> >can not believe that somebody his age can not have done.

> He's posted it many times.
>
> >Why don't you recommend making bets with him?

> <college football>
> I bet him in the Sugar Bowl that UGA would beat Hawaii. He swore that
> since Hawaii was undefeated they'd beat UGA badly.
>
> The bet was made in this thread:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...browse_thread/...
>
> rob admits losing in this thread:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...browse_thread/...
>
> But according to rob we never "Shook" on it so it doesn't count. He's
> also bet money with another poster "Maxdaaxe" and lost then refused to
> pay. He's still an ok guy just don't expect any payoff's if you bet
> him and win

Hey Rob, see why I call this guy obsessive. How long ago was that
bullshit bet no one took seriously besides kook Incubus?

It's posts like this that confirm Incubus is a lunatic that cares a
little(way) bit too much about what goes on in RSPW.

It's almost as if you're a loser that cares way too much.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> ""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
> is.rogers.com> wrote in
>

> > Amy Thorne wrote:
> >> "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic
> >> Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!"

> >> I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email
> >> you one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
> >> around.

> > I'll take that offer. Address is in the header. I have nothing to gain by
> > passing it around.

> Before I email anybody my picture I will read some more of your newsgroup so
> that I am sure of those who I can trust.
> I am not saying that you are not trustworthy, for my own piece of mind I
> need to know more about those of you who want my picture.

There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
picture.

Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
your image.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Per K. Off wrote:
> On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>> ""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
>> is.rogers.com> wrote in

>>> I'll take that offer. Address is in the header. I have nothing to gain by
>>> passing it around.

>> Before I email anybody my picture I will read some more of your newsgroup so
>> that I am sure of those who I can trust.
>> I am not saying that you are not trustworthy, for my own piece of mind I
>> need to know more about those of you who want my picture.

> There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
> she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
> picture.
>
> Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
> your image.

Just like to point out that wasn't me...

Lansdellicious - out. SURIMATE!
http://www.411mania.com/user_profile.php?user_id=2212
www.altraps.com
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Per K. Off" > wrote in message
On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> ""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
> is.rogers.com> wrote in
>

> > Amy Thorne wrote:
> >> "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic
> >> Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!"

> >> I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email
> >> you one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass
> >> it
> >> around.

> > I'll take that offer. Address is in the header. I have nothing to gain
> > by
> > passing it around.

> Before I email anybody my picture I will read some more of your newsgroup
> so
> that I am sure of those who I can trust.
> I am not saying that you are not trustworthy, for my own piece of mind I
> need to know more about those of you who want my picture.

There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
picture.

Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
your image.

Hi. I don't suppose you could point out that particular individual for me,
please? He doesn't sound like a very nice person based on what you have
said.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:15:26 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
> Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X
> Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >wrote:
>
>>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:08:16 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
>>> Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X
>>> Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >wrote:

>>> Now Hornet let's not get overzealous here. See how excited the little
>>> guy is ? At least thru Usenet rob can get some experience talking to a
>>> female

>>you just know he'll mess it up.

> At least we can watch and give him pointers. That way if he ever gets
> the courage to go to a bar and nightclub and talk to a real female
> he'll at least have something to say

I hope you two are not going to try and embarrass him. That is not a very
nice thing to do.

Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:49:10 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:

>"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>> >wrote:

>>>It was more of a suggestion really.
>>>Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

>> He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
>> afraid of the women there.

>Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is correct?

He's posted that as well as the fact he's never kissed or had sexual
pleasures with a female. He's actually a pretty cool guy overall but I
wouldn't recommend making any bets with him

ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

~Îñ©üßü§~ : http://www.myspace.com/112424576

Defined : Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin, from Latin
incubare
Date: 13th century
1 : An evil spirit that lies on persons in their
sleep; especially : one that has sexual
intercourse with women while they are sleeping
2 : One that oppresses or burdens like a nightmare

ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:08:16 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X
Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >wrote:

> wrote in message
>On Mar 16, 2:50 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>> On Mar 16, 11:40 am, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
>>

>> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"

>> > Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
>> > You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
>> > quoted text -

>> maybe she's a major babe?
>>
>> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
>> men
>> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

>woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>
>i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

Now Hornet let's not get overzealous here. See how excited the little
guy is ? At least thru Usenet rob can get some experience talking to a
female
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:19:38 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:

> wrote in message
>On Mar 16, 2:49 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
>> "¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" > wrote in message

>> > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"

>> . ..

>> > He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
>> > afraid of the women there.

>> Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
>> correct?- Hide quoted text -

>of course its not correct, he's lying through his teeth.
>
>I hope so. You sound like quite a nice guy, even though your eating habits
>aren't quite to my liking.

Rob tell Amy where you live.

Rob tell Amy if you go to bars or nightclubs

Rob tell Amy the last time you flirted with a woman
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:21:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
>wrote:

>"The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha
>Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" >
>wrote in message ...
>> > wrote in message

>>> maybe she's a major babe?
>>>
>>> I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
>>> men
>>> when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

>> woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
>>
>> i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

>I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email you
>one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
>around.

Rob's semi-trustworthy. If you tell him a secret he won't post it.
However if you want to bet him something you best expect him not to
follow through when he loses the bet. He's well known for welching on
bets but other then that he's very trust worthy
Posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 6:11 pm, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ > wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:01:56 -0600, ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤
> >wrote:
>

> >On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
> >wrote:

> >>"Per K. Off" > wrote in message
> >>On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" > wrote:
> >>There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
> >>she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
> >>picture.

> >>Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
> >>your image.

> >>Hi. I don't suppose you could point out that particular individual for me,
> >>please? He doesn't sound like a very nice person based on what you have
> >>said.

> >The idiot you're replying to is in my killfile. He's known for
> >changing nicks to avoid killfiles so I blocked his IP. He's stalked me
> >over Usenet from group to group since 2002. The person he's talking
> >about is me. Here's the story once again as I've told it repeatedly

> >I dated this girl many years ago, in fact she referred to me as her
> >own personal "Incubus".........thus the name which I've used way
> >before the band came about. I'd be asleep or passed out drunk and
> >she's do things to me orally to wake me. So one night when I came home
> >she was out and I squirted lotion between her thighs and started
> >humping her to wake her. The next day she laughed about it and swore I
> >was lying and never did it despite her thighs being sticky. We dated
> >for about a year and this happened after 6+ months. So I told the
> >story in the RSPW chatroom one evening and a few posters that disliked
> >me began with the "Incubus is a rapist" remarks. So I dated a freak
> >when it came to sex, who liked strange and kinky encounters. If that
> >makes me a rapist then I guess I'm a rapist but damn if it wasn't an
> >interesting relationship when it came to sex

> I also failed to mention he has a tendency to post as me as well.
> He posts thru Google, I do not. He uses the email address
> . There is no "1" in my email address, it's real but
> used strictly as a spam trap. So be weary of the "Incubus" that
> replies to you.
>
> Here's his headers from just a few minutes ago:
>
> From: ¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤ >
> Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
> Subject: <Meta> The Official Velvet Sky Fan Stable: Sky-Divers
> Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:59:55 -0700 (PDT)