Old 16-03-2008, 11:11 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
~u~ ~u~ is offline

Default Robby's supper tonight

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:01:56 -0600, ~u~
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"Per K. Off" wrote in message
On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:

There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
picture.

Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
your image.

Hi. I don't suppose you could point out that particular individual for me,
please? He doesn't sound like a very nice person based on what you have
said.

The idiot you're replying to is in my killfile. He's known for
changing nicks to avoid killfiles so I blocked his IP. He's stalked me
over Usenet from group to group since 2002. The person he's talking
about is me. Here's the story once again as I've told it repeatedly

I dated this girl many years ago, in fact she referred to me as her
own personal "Incubus".........thus the name which I've used way
before the band came about. I'd be asleep or passed out drunk and
she's do things to me orally to wake me. So one night when I came home
she was out and I squirted lotion between her thighs and started
humping her to wake her. The next day she laughed about it and swore I
was lying and never did it despite her thighs being sticky. We dated
for about a year and this happened after 6+ months. So I told the
story in the RSPW chatroom one evening and a few posters that disliked
me began with the "Incubus is a rapist" remarks. So I dated a freak
when it came to sex, who liked strange and kinky encounters. If that
makes me a rapist then I guess I'm a rapist but damn if it wasn't an
interesting relationship when it came to sex

I also failed to mention he has a tendency to post as me as well.
He posts thru Google, I do not. He uses the email address
. There is no "1" in my email address, it's real but
used strictly as a spam trap. So be weary of the "Incubus" that
replies to you.

Here's his headers from just a few minutes ago:

From: ~u~
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Meta The Official Velvet Sky Fan Stable: Sky-Divers
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:59:55 -0700 (PDT)

References:[email protected]

Old 17-03-2008, 01:38 AM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 4:19*pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
plate of veggies you are out of your mind.

I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be
eating.
I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't expect
anyone else to.- Hide quoted text -

name a typical meal you think would be healthy. what was wrong with
the tuna fish sandwiches and chicken noodle soup i had for breakfast
today?

Instead of sandwiches and soup i'd have picked one or the other.

yeah but then i'd still be hungry.
Old 17-03-2008, 01:38 AM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 4:19*pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 16, 2:49 pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:

"~u~" wrote in message

.. .

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"~u~" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"rob" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 11:05 am, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.

Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
correct?- Hide quoted text -

of course its not correct, he's lying through his teeth.

I hope so. *You sound like quite a nice guy, even though your eating habits
aren't quite to my liking.- Hide quoted text -

how cool. i am blushing.
Old 17-03-2008, 01:39 AM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 4:21*pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
"The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha
Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!"
wrote in ...

wrote in message

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. *wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. *I'd be happy to email you
one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
around.- Hide quoted text -

robby would never pass around a picture like that.
Old 17-03-2008, 01:40 AM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 5:11*pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
"~u~" wrote in message

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:49:10 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"~u~" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

m...

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? *I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.

Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. *Are you sure that is
correct?

He's posted that as well as the fact he's never kissed or had sexual
pleasures with a female. He's actually a pretty cool guy overall but I
wouldn't recommend making any bets with him

He sounds like a nice guy. *He must have at least kissed a woman before, I
can not believe that somebody his age can not have done.
Why don't you recommend making bets with him?- Hide quoted text -

nope, i have never ever kissed a woman. i'm not lying. its to hard!

Old 17-03-2008, 01:41 AM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 7:05*pm, ~u~ wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"~u~" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:15:26 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X
Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:08:16 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal
is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?-
Hide
quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks
from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. *wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

Now Hornet let's not get overzealous here. See how excited the little
guy is ? At least thru Usenet rob can get some experience talking to a
female

you just know he'll mess it up.

At least we can watch and give him pointers. That way if he ever gets
the courage to go to a bar and nightclub and talk to a real female
he'll at least have something to say

I hope you two are not going to try and embarrass him. *That is not a very
nice thing to do.

There's a few of us that's been trying to help him. We've repeatedly
encouraged him to go out but he refuses to go unless one of us drives
there and picks him up. With what he's admitted freely there's nothing
left we could embarrass him about so we've been honestly trying to
help him with his lack of female experiences. I just don't want the
guy to finally "Score" and get puppy loved into a bad relationship
where he's treated like shit but lets her because he's having finally
having sex- Hide quoted text -

the only advice you guys have ever really given to me is to go to a
bar. surely you can meet women other places then that.
Old 17-03-2008, 08:39 AM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Even after the truth about Amy Thorne was revealed, you still
continued to reply to "her".

Thats funny.
Old 17-03-2008, 06:50 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message

[...]

you do know that Amy Thorne is me?

Old 17-03-2008, 10:54 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rob rob is offline

On Mar 17, 4:39*am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific
Brother" wrote:
Even after the truth about Amy Thorne was revealed, you still
continued to reply to "her".

Thats funny.

is he implying she's not really a girl?
Old 17-03-2008, 10:54 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rob rob is offline

On Mar 17, 2:50*pm, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super

wrote in message

[...]

you do know that Amy Thorne is me?- Hide quoted text -

no it isnt, there is a real girl named amy thorne.

Old 18-03-2008, 11:35 AM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message

[...]

no it isnt, there is a real girl named amy thorne.- Hide quoted text -

who is she then?
Old 19-03-2008, 12:34 AM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 18, 7:35*am, "The 2nd Coming of The Almighty Super Terrific

Brother" wrote:
Even after the truth about Amy Thorne was revealed, you still
continued to reply to "her".

Thats funny.

is he implying she's not really a girl?

I just might be.

you are wrong, she's a real person. she likes me.
Old 19-03-2008, 12:34 AM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message

[...]

who is she then?- Hide quoted text -

a poster on rec.food.drink.