Old 16-03-2008, 09:29 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Default Robby's supper tonight

On Mar 16, 5:21 pm, ~u~ wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:11:42 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"~u~" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:49:10 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"~u~" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"~u~" wrote in message
om...
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"rob" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 11:05 am, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me..

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.

Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
correct?

He's posted that as well as the fact he's never kissed or had sexual
pleasures with a female. He's actually a pretty cool guy overall but I
wouldn't recommend making any bets with him

He sounds like a nice guy. He must have at least kissed a woman before, I
can not believe that somebody his age can not have done.

He's posted it many times.

Why don't you recommend making bets with him?

college football
I bet him in the Sugar Bowl that UGA would beat Hawaii. He swore that
since Hawaii was undefeated they'd beat UGA badly.

The bet was made in this thread:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...browse_thread/...

rob admits losing in this thread:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...browse_thread/...

But according to rob we never "Shook" on it so it doesn't count. He's
also bet money with another poster "Maxdaaxe" and lost then refused to
pay. He's still an ok guy just don't expect any payoff's if you bet
him and win

Hey Rob, see why I call this guy obsessive. How long ago was that
bullshit bet no one took seriously besides kook Incubus?

It's posts like this that confirm Incubus is a lunatic that cares a
little(way) bit too much about what goes on in RSPW.

It's almost as if you're a loser that cares way too much.

Old 16-03-2008, 09:30 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
is.rogers.com wrote in

Amy Thorne wrote:
"The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic
Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!"
wrote in message
wrote in message

wrote in message
5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup
total calories = 1140
is that normal for you?
sure is.
I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal
is.
Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?-
Hide
quoted text -
maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email
you one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
around.

I'll take that offer. Address is in the header. I have nothing to gain by
passing it around.

Before I email anybody my picture I will read some more of your newsgroup so
that I am sure of those who I can trust.
I am not saying that you are not trustworthy, for my own piece of mind I
need to know more about those of you who want my picture.

There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
picture.

Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
your image.

Old 16-03-2008, 09:46 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message
[...]

Just like to point out that wasn't me...

Lansdellicious - out. SURIMATE!
http://www.411mania.com/user_profile.php?user_id=2212
www.altraps.com
Old 16-03-2008, 09:47 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message
[...]

Hi. I don't suppose you could point out that particular individual for me,
please? He doesn't sound like a very nice person based on what you have
said.

Old 16-03-2008, 09:47 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"~u~" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:15:26 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing
Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic Alpha Heartbreak Kid Hornet X
Prime Version 1 '08, Brother!" wrote:

"~u~" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:08:16 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal
is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?-
Hide
quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks
from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

Now Hornet let's not get overzealous here. See how excited the little
guy is ? At least thru Usenet rob can get some experience talking to a
female

you just know he'll mess it up.

At least we can watch and give him pointers. That way if he ever gets
the courage to go to a bar and nightclub and talk to a real female
he'll at least have something to say

I hope you two are not going to try and embarrass him. That is not a very
nice thing to do.

Old 16-03-2008, 09:59 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
~u~ ~u~ is offline

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:49:10 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

.. .

wrote in message

[...]

`,,`,,`,,` `,,`,,`

~~ : http://www.myspace.com/112424576

Defined : Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin, from Latin
incubare
Date: 13th century
1 : An evil spirit that lies on persons in their
sleep; especially : one that has sexual
intercourse with women while they are sleeping
2 : One that oppresses or burdens like a nightmare

`,,`,,`,,` `,,`,,`
Old 16-03-2008, 10:02 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
~u~ ~u~ is offline

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide

Old 16-03-2008, 10:03 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
~u~ ~u~ is offline

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:19:38 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Mar 16, 2:49 pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
"~u~" wrote in message

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

. ..

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.

Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
correct?- Hide quoted text -

of course its not correct, he's lying through his teeth.

I hope so. You sound like quite a nice guy, even though your eating habits
aren't quite to my liking.

Rob tell Amy where you live.

Rob tell Amy if you go to bars or nightclubs

Rob tell Amy the last time you flirted with a woman
Old 16-03-2008, 10:06 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
~u~ ~u~ is offline

wrote in message

[...]

Rob's semi-trustworthy. If you tell him a secret he won't post it.
However if you want to bet him something you best expect him not to
follow through when he loses the bet. He's well known for welching on
bets but other then that he's very trust worthy
Old 16-03-2008, 10:17 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 6:11 pm, ~u~ wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:01:56 -0600, ~u~
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"Per K. Off" wrote in message
On Mar 16, 4:11 pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
There is a guy here who admitted to sexually molesting a girl while
she was passed out drunk, so if I were you I'd not let him see your
picture.

Unless you don't mind people who should be in prison jacking off to
your image.

Hi. I don't suppose you could point out that particular individual for me,
please? He doesn't sound like a very nice person based on what you have
said.

The idiot you're replying to is in my killfile. He's known for
changing nicks to avoid killfiles so I blocked his IP. He's stalked me
over Usenet from group to group since 2002. The person he's talking
about is me. Here's the story once again as I've told it repeatedly

I dated this girl many years ago, in fact she referred to me as her
own personal "Incubus".........thus the name which I've used way
before the band came about. I'd be asleep or passed out drunk and
she's do things to me orally to wake me. So one night when I came home
she was out and I squirted lotion between her thighs and started
humping her to wake her. The next day she laughed about it and swore I
was lying and never did it despite her thighs being sticky. We dated
for about a year and this happened after 6+ months. So I told the
story in the RSPW chatroom one evening and a few posters that disliked
me began with the "Incubus is a rapist" remarks. So I dated a freak
when it came to sex, who liked strange and kinky encounters. If that
makes me a rapist then I guess I'm a rapist but damn if it wasn't an
interesting relationship when it came to sex

I also failed to mention he has a tendency to post as me as well.
He posts thru Google, I do not. He uses the email address
. There is no "1" in my email address, it's real but
used strictly as a spam trap. So be weary of the "Incubus" that
replies to you.

Here's his headers from just a few minutes ago:

From: ~u~
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Meta The Official Velvet Sky Fan Stable: Sky-Divers
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
Organization:http://groups.google.com

References:[email protected]

Dance for the fake Incubus !

Old 16-03-2008, 10:21 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
~u~ ~u~ is offline

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:11:42 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

.. .

wrote in message

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s... dc7deec4455d

rob admits losing in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...4ffe7dbe d6d2

Old 16-03-2008, 10:22 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Per K. Off" wrote in ...

wrote in message
[...]

He's turned jacking off onto someone while they're passed out into
some sorta joke. Ask the people in RSPW about it and they'll explain
to you how this guy admitted to jacking off on a women when she was
passed out.

The guy should be in jail for admitting to what he admitted to. I
wonder if there is a way to go after him for an online confession?

Old 16-03-2008, 11:01 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
~u~ ~u~ is offline

wrote in message
[...]

"Sex" is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the
one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty
as the other.

`,,`,,`,,` `,,`,,`
Old 16-03-2008, 11:05 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
~u~ ~u~ is offline

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:47:51 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

.. .

wrote in message

[...]

There's a few of us that's been trying to help him. We've repeatedly
encouraged him to go out but he refuses to go unless one of us drives
there and picks him up. With what he's admitted freely there's nothing
left we could embarrass him about so we've been honestly trying to
help him with his lack of female experiences. I just don't want the
guy to finally "Score" and get puppy loved into a bad relationship
where he's treated like shit but lets her because he's having finally
having sex