Old 16-03-2008, 07:01 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Default Robby's supper tonight

On Mar 16, 12:57 pm, wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:30 pm, ~u~ wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"~u~" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"rob" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 11:05 am, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is..

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.- Hide quoted text -

liar liar pants on fire!

No way, Incubus would never lie!

I don't really think he's a liar, from the post you quoted it seems
more like he's delusional and really believes what he's typing.

I mean you never admitted to that did you? But he types like it's a
fact coming straight from you. I think he really believes it and is
really delusional.

Old 16-03-2008, 07:02 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Mar 16, 2:49*pm, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 16, 10:47 am, "Amy Thorne" wrote:

.. .

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.-

i'm not. dont listen to incubus. he's mad cause he said i welched on
some bet we never shook on.

Is that why he said all that about you being scared of women?- Hide quoted text -

bingo!
Old 16-03-2008, 07:02 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???
Old 16-03-2008, 07:03 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
plate of veggies you are out of your mind.

I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be eating.
I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't expect
anyone else to.- Hide quoted text -

name a typical meal you think would be healthy. what was wrong with
the tuna fish sandwiches and chicken noodle soup i had for breakfast
today?
Old 16-03-2008, 08:08 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

Old 16-03-2008, 08:10 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

The 2nd Coming of The Amazing Almighty Super Terrific Heroic Angelic

wrote in message
5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup
total calories = 1140
is that normal for you?
sure is.
I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.
Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

I find it hilarious

Lansdellicious - out. SURIMATE!
http://www.411mania.com/user_profile.php?user_id=2212
www.altraps.com
Old 16-03-2008, 08:19 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message
what you should or shouldnt be eating. if you think i'm going to eat a
plate of veggies you are out of your mind.

I am not going to try and tell you what you should and should not be
eating.
I just think it is wise to eat healthy.
By the way, I wouldn't eat a plate of vegetables and I wouldn't expect
anyone else to.- Hide quoted text -

name a typical meal you think would be healthy. what was wrong with
the tuna fish sandwiches and chicken noodle soup i had for breakfast
today?

Instead of sandwiches and soup i'd have picked one or the other.

Old 16-03-2008, 08:19 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"~u~" wrote in message

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

. ..

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.

Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
correct?- Hide quoted text -

of course its not correct, he's lying through his teeth.

I hope so. You sound like quite a nice guy, even though your eating habits
aren't quite to my liking.

Old 16-03-2008, 08:21 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
is.rogers.com wrote in
message ...

wrote in message
5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup
total calories = 1140
is that normal for you?
sure is.
I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.
Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
quoted text -
maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

I find it hilarious

Why is that?

Old 16-03-2008, 08:21 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

I'm not keen on the idea of posting my picture. I'd be happy to email you
one if I am completely certain that you can be trusted not to pass it
around.

Old 16-03-2008, 08:58 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message
5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup
total calories = 1140
is that normal for you?
sure is.
I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.
Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?- Hide
quoted text -
maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

I find it hilarious

Why is that?

For the past several months, nay years, "robby", if that's his real
name, has done nothing but post about his life as a night shift worker
at Target who is in his late 20s, lives with his parents, and has never
been with a woman. He is clueless about almost everything regarding
females. Not only does he live with his parents, but all signs point to
them controlling his life.

The majority of our group has him killfiled. He makes up new Google
accounts on a regular basis because he keeps going past the posting
limits. Unfortunately, very few of his posts make any sense.

There are those who believe, myself included, that "robby" is a very
diligent and consistent troll, because nobody could be that stupid and
still find a way to access Usenet. If he *is* real, I pity his family.

Old 16-03-2008, 08:59 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message
[...]

I'll take that offer. Address is in the header. I have nothing to gain
by passing it around.

Old 16-03-2008, 09:11 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"~u~" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:49:10 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"~u~" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:47:41 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

m...

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.

He's 28, lives at home, refuses to go to bars by himself because he is
afraid of the women there.

Oh... I'm not really quite sure what to say. Are you sure that is
correct?

He's posted that as well as the fact he's never kissed or had sexual
pleasures with a female. He's actually a pretty cool guy overall but I
wouldn't recommend making any bets with him

He sounds like a nice guy. He must have at least kissed a woman before, I
can not believe that somebody his age can not have done.
Why don't you recommend making bets with him?

Old 16-03-2008, 09:11 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote in message
[...]

Before I email anybody my picture I will read some more of your newsgroup so
that I am sure of those who I can trust.
I am not saying that you are not trustworthy, for my own piece of mind I
need to know more about those of you who want my picture.

Old 16-03-2008, 09:15 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:08:16 GMT, "The 2nd Coming of The Amazing

wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal
is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?-
Hide
quoted text -

maybe she's a major babe?

I wouldn't call myself a major babe but I do get quite a few looks from
men
when I go out.- Hide quoted text -

woo hoo! a hot chick actually talking to me???

i'm shocked. wonder if we can get her to post a pic?!

Now Hornet let's not get overzealous here. See how excited the little
guy is ? At least thru Usenet rob can get some experience talking to a
female

you just know he'll mess it up.