Posted to rec.food.drink

Default If you offer free wifi at your drink location or know of places that do..

We are publishing a directory of free wifi hotspots that people can
load on their PCs and PDAs for when they are offline trying to find a
place to go online.

We've made it easy for additional sites to be added to our next update
which will be shared with over 5000 people who receive updates from us

http://www.notquitegeeks.com/AddSite.htm