FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Hey, I am new here! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/125701-hey-i-am-new.html)

sweetconnection 07-06-2007 08:13 PM

Hey, I am new here!

Hey everyone! My name is Crissy and I am new to the forums so I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I love to cook and bake, esp. pastas, pizzas, and brownies! I work for bon appetit, but I wish I was a better cook...haha. It's ok...I'm still learning! Anyways, hope to talk to you soon and get to know some of you better!

Stefano 08-06-2007 11:05 AM

Hey, I am new here!

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:13:08 +0100, sweetconnection
> wrote:

>Hey everyone! My name is Crissy and I am new to the forums so I just
>wanted to stop by and say hello. I love to cook and bake, esp. pastas,
>pizzas, and brownies! I work for bon appetit, but I wish I was a better
>cook...haha. It's ok...I'm still learning! Anyways, hope to talk to
>you soon and get to know some of you better!

Welcome, Crissy!

I'm new too! A friend introduced me to newsgroups and now it's like a
drug, I pass hours reading the messages :-)

I'm Italian... so.. well, VIVA SPAGHETTI and MACCARONI! :-)
--
Now working at http://www.newonlineshopping.net

Books, Clothing and Accessories, Computers,
Electronics, Gifts, Jewelry and Watches.

Xerius 18-06-2007 04:20 AM

Hey, I am new here!

Hi sweetconnection. welcome to the 'group'.

Xerius.
http://www.foodanddrinkforum.com

Xerius 18-06-2007 04:22 AM

Hey, I am new here!