FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Hotta Concentrated Ginger [beverage]. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/124431-re-hotta-concentrated-ginger.html)

Adam Funk[_2_] 23-05-2007 07:09 PM

On 2007-05-04, Adam Funk wrote:

> *HOTTA Concentrated Ginger* is for person who drinks ginger beverage
> usually.
>
> So they want repeat business only? I'm trying it anyway.

I'm hooked now. I went back to the same dealer^Wgrocery for another
fix and they didn't have it! But they did have two alternatives, and
I got a bag (of 20 baglets) of each.

+-----------------------+
| gold kili |
| Instant |
| GINGER DRINK |
| GINGEMBRE INSTANTANEE |
+-----------------------+

INSTANT GINGER DRINK is made from top grade ginger and honey to give
a refreshing taste when consumed. Modern and hygienic manufacturing
techniques are used to preserve the natural taste, goodness and
fragrance. It is an ideal drink for everyone.

(These destructions go on to suggest mixing with tea, milk or ice.)

+---------------+
| SUPER INSTANT |
| GINGER TEA |
+---------------+

"SUPER" GINGER TEA Specially made from fine old ginger and cane
sugar that gives an aromatic and tasteful cup of quality drinks to
quench your thirst. It's packed by modern & hygienic method to
maintain its natural taste. It's an ideal drink for young & old.

What if you're middle-aged but with an old fart's personality? Is
that good enough?

The specific mentions of "modern & hygienic" manufacturing and/or
packing are of course highly reassuring.

--
Why are they sotto and alto and blotto?
I do not know. Go ask uncle oTTo! [Otto Bahn]

Kevin S. Wilson 23-05-2007 07:20 PM

Hotta Concentrated Ginger [beverage].

On Wed, 23 May 2007 19:09:29 +0100, Adam Funk >
wrote:

>The specific mentions of "modern & hygienic" manufacturing and/or
>packing are of course highly reassuring.

Kind of like when the Nigerians assure you that their need to move a
Brazilian dollars out of the country is legitimate?

Adam Funk[_2_] 31-05-2007 10:06 PM

On 2007-05-23, Kevin S Wilson wrote:

>>The specific mentions of "modern & hygienic" manufacturing and/or
>>packing are of course highly reassuring.

> Kind of like when the Nigerians assure you that their need to move a
> Brazilian dollars out of the country is legitimate?

And years ago car companies didn't want to talk about safety --- what
was *that* all about?!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?