Posted to rec.food.drink

Default Pepper vodka

Once in a while, I like a shot of pepper vodka kept in the
freezer and even make my own with guajillo peppers (not Russian
perhaps but I like it!) I suppose any flavoring that will sell
is valid in vodka but I bought some Absolut Peppar Vodka the
other day and the flavoring seemed to be that of a sweet pepper.
Is that a traditional flavor?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: