Posted to ny.general,rec.food.drink,soc.men,soc.singles,soc.women

Default Would you like to come to my singles/mingle wine tasting party?

Would you like to come to my singles/mingle wine tasting party?

The details a

Mingling
Wine & Cheese Tasting
Plus
An
Art Exhibit!

(Singles Preferred)

Saturday, December 30th
7:30PM To 10:00PM

Location: Paul Sharpe Contemporary Art Gallery
525 West 29 Street
(Buzzer: PSCA)

New York City , NY 10001

Fall In Love With Someone New, A New Wine Or Both!

Small Event Fee Includes

Wine Tasing 101
Wine Tasting: Pinot Noirs, Cabernets
Introductions
And Exciting Art Exhibit!

Cheeses From Around The World, Chocolate, Nuts, Fruits, Sweets And
Tapenades

Come Mingle And Enjoy Introductions

Ticket Price:
$40.00 Online Now
Or
$50.00 The Day Of The Event
(If Space Is Still Available)

Click Below
Purchase Tickets
http://silverplatternyc.com

55 People Maximum
Please Try To Arrive No Later Than 15 Minutes After Your Party Has
Begun

Don't Be turned Away At The Door!
Buy Your Tickets Online Today!

Wine tasting party John Laguna Wine 11 03-08-2011 11:35 AM
Wine Tasting Party: Throw Your Own googlemedia Wine 0 25-12-2008 06:53 AM
My next (Singles Preferred) Wine Tasting event is on Friday, April25th LeeAnne General 0 12-04-2008 06:22 PM
I am having a Zabar's cheese tasting party this Friday for singles only. ($5) LeeAnne General 0 31-07-2006 10:25 PM
Come join the New York Singles Wine Tasting Group. 449 members + something in common ... delicious wine. LeeAnne Wine 0 24-04-2006 02:44 PM