Old 04-11-2006, 07:01 PM posted to alt.coffee,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.drink

Default Best canned (store) coffee?

FERRANTE wrote:
For the times when you run out of beans and just have to get a can of
coffee in a grocery store, which brand would you say is the best of
them? Maxwell House? Folgers? Others? And which blend of that brand?

Please no flames as I know that fresh gound beans are the absolute
best.

If you must drink coffee out of a can you might want to try Cafe
Bustelo:
http://products.peapod.com/4946.html

As far as grocery store coffee goes it isn't that bad.

I must add that an old roomie used to refer to it as Cafe Enema due to
a certain side effect. Personally I do not believe that Cafe Bustelo
has a stronger laxative effect than any other coffee but you couldn't
tell him that.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Poop_Cuisine