Sylvia

Default Reheating leftovers for lunch

> I'm the only person I know who has a lamb chop for lunch with fresh peas

How do you package and reheat it? When I worked, I used to eat out (or
something quick and microwavable like ramen) but because I preferred it
but because I didn't have a good way to reheat most leftovers.

--
Sylvia Steiger RN, homeschooling mom since Nov 1995
http://www.SteigerFamily.com

Hahabogus

Sylvia > wrote in
:

> > I'm the only person I know who has a lamb chop for lunch with fresh
> > peas

> How do you package and reheat it? When I worked, I used to eat out
> (or something quick and microwavable like ramen) but because I
> preferred it but because I didn't have a good way to reheat most
> leftovers.

Most dollar stores carry a line of microwave safe divided plates with lids.
I has been my experience that these plates freeze well (if you zip-lock bag
the plate lid and all), travel well and are easy to clean. I don't have a
freezer full of them but the two I use work well. Also if you have a
vacuuum food storing device most any plate will work. For long term
leftovers for lunch storage I wouldn't recommend the divided plates...but
over night or maybe 2-3 days they work out ok.

Food for Reheating Later jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 0 22-04-2010 01:48 PM
Food for Reheating Later gloria.p General Cooking 1 21-04-2010 05:14 AM
Reheating ham Mitch General Cooking 93 07-07-2007 06:23 PM
reheating tri-tip [email protected] Barbecue 2 09-06-2005 11:49 PM
reheating food John General Cooking 2 03-02-2005 10:29 PM