Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default No Bake Fruit Cake

wonder if there is a way to get arond the marshmallow and sweetened
condensed milk, and I don't mean make my own condensed milk. I can't
stand either and definitely don't need the sugar.

Kathy G.

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at .
Archives:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Then as far as this recipe is concerned, I think you're shit out of luck.
It's dependent on the sweetened condensed milk, along with the graham
cracker crumbs, to hold it together. You could probably lose the
marshmallows.

Oh pshaw, on Sun 13 Aug 2006 01:40:33p, Kathy meant to say...

--
Wayne Boatwright

Any wire cut to length will be too short.